PDA

View Full Version : Thinking bout getting my gf a mag?

Soopa Villain17
05-07-2005, 01:55 PM
well she seems to think her playing paintball will make us closer , so i think im gunna help her get one of the new classic mags , she use to have a crappy spyder, now she wants to play so i figured it would be a good gun for her , she wouldnt have to do much for maintance or anything , i was wondering will the level 10 kit work with it ? i remember how much her rodeo chopped it was jsut like a blender , and i dont want to get her a gun that is gunna chop so ill get level 10 if it fits , do you guys think this is a good setup for a kind of newb player , she shot my ule mag and she fell in love with it but i cant spend 400+ on a gun for her i thought 220 is a good prive , i do you guys think thats a pretty good idea ? there will be one more person wit a mag :clap:

AGDlover
05-07-2005, 01:59 PM
just get a lower end RT custom you know it'll have the LVL10 and Xvalve.

JoshK
05-07-2005, 02:00 PM
well she seems to think her playing paintball will make us closer , so i think im gunna help her get one of the new classic mags , she use to have a crappy spyder, now she wants to play so i figured it would be a good gun for her , she wouldnt have to do much for maintance or anything , i was wondering will the level 10 kit work with it ? i remember how much her rodeo chopped it was jsut like a blender , and i dont want to get her a gun that is gunna chop so ill get level 10 if it fits , do you guys think this is a good setup for a kind of newb player , she shot my ule mag and she fell in love with it but i cant spend 400+ on a gun for her i thought 220 is a good prive , i do you guys think thats a pretty good idea ? there will be one more person wit a mag :clap:

I think that is a wonderful Idea...the lvl 10 will fit perfectly, and she will love you all the more (not that she loves you for what you get her or anything like that ;) ) well you get the point!

alooney11
05-07-2005, 02:01 PM
Man your lucky to have a gf that likes to play paintball. sounds like a great idea.

urbansix
05-07-2005, 04:03 PM
well she seems to think her playing paintball will make us closer

:wow: You two think about getting married

Wheelman
05-07-2005, 05:05 PM
So, is she gonna end up selling this one to me too, lol. Look around and you might be able to find a classic with lxl 10 installed around here pretty cheap. imho a classic is an awsome gun to start with.

mandatory
05-07-2005, 06:29 PM
heres the mag i built for my girlfriend..its a little beat up but she hoots great..needs a new paint job

Maggot6
05-07-2005, 07:44 PM
Yeah, I'd get her the pro classic, and then get the level ten IF she chops.. Sense she "may" be not the fastest trigger pull on a single trigger; you might not need it. And it is just a (little) more maintanence(sp).. And if she doesn't chop, maybe graduate the pro classic to a double trigger..

LudavicoSoldier
05-07-2005, 07:55 PM
My GF loved my ULE mag. Cussed me out for trading it for a Race Lotus cocker.

Chipper
05-07-2005, 07:56 PM
heres the mag i built for my girlfriend..its a little beat up but she hoots great..needs a new paint job
Not trying to flame or anything, but in my opinion that needs more then a paint job.

ojhspyro89
05-07-2005, 08:33 PM
:rofl:
Not trying to flame or anything, but in my opinion that needs more then a paint job.

Yeah, more hose clamps

AnimalMother
05-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Yeah, if you only wanna spend a little over $200, I'd go with the Pro Classic. Idk if AGD offers special rates on new valve, bolt, and ULE like it does on the RT custom, maybe you'll get lucky. But the marker prolly will need a lvl 10 tho.

mandatory
05-08-2005, 12:23 AM
All i can say is that it works and i spent $0 on drops, for grips, cosmetics ect. none of which effect performance. the valve works great. dilevers paint quite nicely from hopper to target. And i spent $50 getting the valve and body, and spent about 5 minutes on the 15* and the drop. the logic frame is leftover from my x-valved ULE mag that i sent in to get moded into a devilmag. I agree its a mutt but I really dont see anything wrong with that. Its not my primary gun or even a secondary,like the thread says its for my girlfriend, who enjoys playing but not that often. Its and old pic as well. I have repainted the whole gun as well as filed down all the sharp corners. May weld up a drop but figure the pipe clamps are working fine right now so i dont think ill mess with that.

ultralight
05-08-2005, 06:02 PM
i'm doing something similar for a few friends of mine.

they want to play and i suggested mags.

i'm looking here on AO in the classifieds because they don't have much to spend.

but if you have the money i'd say buy direct from AGD rather than used.

by the way, my friend loves the headshield.

9868Classic
05-09-2005, 01:57 PM
You make me feel bad. I made my GF buy her own gun. So that way if she didn't like playing, she didn't spend alot, and I didn't spend alot either. Currently though, I am building an E-Cocker, so she is going to sell her gun, and use my Pre-2k cocker or my Mag that I have, unless I like that better once I get it back from Tunaman.

trains are bad
05-09-2005, 02:06 PM
You mean you have to go and get a marker? Like you don't already have one? Or three, that she can use?

*glances over at three functional markers on cable spool*

Being a gun whore has its advantages.

Soopa Villain17
05-10-2005, 08:25 AM
curerently i have 4 guns , but 1 is my mag the other 3 is talon,stingray,triton, she already had a spyder so i wopnt put her threw that again lol