PDA

View Full Version : DYE Invision

Vex
05-09-2005, 12:21 AM
DYE's having a sale on their website on steel blue Invisions: $69.95 - comes with a free spare thermal lens and free shipping.

Just thought someone might like to know. I think it's a fairly good deal.

funeralplanner
05-09-2005, 08:11 AM
DYE's having a sale on their website on steel blue Invisions: $69.95 - comes with a free spare thermal lens and free shipping.

Just thought someone might like to know. I think it's a fairly good deal.

Can't find that deal.

Maggot6
05-09-2005, 04:03 PM
How come on Dyes site they seem to not mention any markers except the dm5/4? What about everything else..

SAW
05-09-2005, 04:26 PM
How come on Dyes site they seem to not mention any markers except the dm5/4? What about everything else..
The old guns r teh suck.

B.A.M.
05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Just like angel cnat find there old guns.

nastymag
05-09-2005, 07:49 PM
i think its a decent deal....
i have an invision, i like it, though i prefer my pro flex far more.

invisions have great visabilty ...and breath well , but are pain to clean and you get blasted in the chin everyonce in a while

jenarelJAM
05-09-2005, 10:33 PM
werent they selling new invisions at pbgear.com for like $55 a month ago or sumthin? did i miss something else, or do invisions actually compete with vforce masks? not trying to flame, thats a genuine question. i was looking at invisions a while ago, but decided to go profiler because i heard the invisions were quite uncomfortable, and the profilers basicly beat them at all aspects. for $70, is it worth it to buy the invision or spend the $10 more and get the profiler?

Python14
05-09-2005, 11:01 PM
I prefer my invision over profilers. honestly I do.

alooney11
05-10-2005, 12:07 AM
you can get better deals on ebay.

Vex
05-10-2005, 01:10 AM
I got an email from DYE about the Invision; however, if you go to their website, and choose the steel blue Invision, it'll give you the deal.
I thought about getting one, but damn, I love my '97 Spectra! It has never failed me and it's in excellent shape, so I can't justify getting a new mask.
I do kind of like the VForce Profiler though. I think it looks cool.

magman007
05-10-2005, 02:00 AM
werent they selling new invisions at pbgear.com for like $55 a month ago or sumthin? did i miss something else, or do invisions actually compete with vforce masks? not trying to flame, thats a genuine question. i was looking at invisions a while ago, but decided to go profiler because i heard the invisions were quite uncomfortable, and the profilers basicly beat them at all aspects. for $70, is it worth it to buy the invision or spend the $10 more and get the profiler?

the invision is quite comfortable in the actual gogle area, much like a pair of spy gogles for snowboarding, the only problem is they seem like they are designed for a toddler, the mask area is way to small, il admit i have a large dome, but no other mask ever gave me an issue. the invision on the other hand, i could open my mouth and asily take one down the throat. it was comfortable, but no where near safe enough for my big head.

if you got a dome, get a profiler or a spectra

Teamslayer76
05-10-2005, 02:38 PM
I've got a Dye Invision, Its great. And yes I did take a deal of pbgear.com 55 bucks for a "smoke fade" Invision. Great view, Breatheability is great. NEVER EVER FOGS UP no matter what I do to it. Plus it looks pretty cool, which is a small plus but w/e it all counts! Dye Invisions are great masks for 55-60 bucks! GO pick one up! :clap:

SG Avenger
05-12-2005, 09:00 AM
Was on their mailing list and got this today. [Not spam. I personally don't want anyone to buy this. [grin] Go with the Robo Proteus look]

Here's the link to the item on sale.
It also comes with a free replacement lense.

http://www.dyeprecision.com/productsmain.asp?item=40036701-1

Baby Huey
05-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Got the same e-mail. It is a great deal. The only thing is the free lens is in the color of their choice not your choice. The invision is a great product.