PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* AONE 7 Camping thread

Wheelman
05-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Well we seemed to be cluttering up more of the event thread with camping plans so I figure why not make a whole thread.

As of right now camping participants are
Wheelman
Soopa Villain17
RogueFactoryKid
Will Wood
Markoger
Eric Of Extreme Measures
metalfreek82

We have reserved sites at Canoe River in Mansfield, website is www.canoeriver.com as of right now we have two sites, 28 for erics camper and general fesivities, and M-08 for tents only. Got the map of the place today, not as close together as I would like them but they'll do I guess. I anyone else feels like camping, give em a call and let em know you going to be the for the Automags owners group and see if you can get set up somewhere close by.

Here are some of the rules they sent with the packet, interpret them how you like.

Check in time 2:00PM, Check out is 1:30 PM

2. Do not deface, mutilate or misuse any equipment or other improvments supplied for your pleasure, or cut trees.

3. Children and teenagers must be back on site by 10:00PM

4. Quiet will be observed between 10:00 PM an 7:00AM exept saturdays when curfew is 11:00PM, visitor will leave by 10:00PM

5. Something about Dogs

6.Campsite must be maintained in a neat and sanitary condition

7. Don't cross ocupied sites, drive slow....

8. No fireworks or explosives

9.No motor bike, mini bikes or motors on boats

10.We do not exept teen or College age unless accompanied by thier parents (* I don't like this one and it may cause some problem, but they never asked when I made the reservation and these rules are not posted on the website)
11. No electric heaters

12. Basically says we f up and they kick us out, oh joy!

13. No Visitor allowed to bring pets

14. 911

Well that's about it for now I guess

Eric Of Extreme Measures
05-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Oh Boy Number 10 is going to be fun????

LOL

We will see, uh?

It was not in the site.

Eric

Jaan
05-09-2005, 10:53 PM
Well we seemed to be cluttering up more of the event thread with camping plans so I figure why not make a whole thread.

<snip>

10.We do not exept teen or College age unless accompanied by thier parents (* I don't like this one and it may cause some problem, but they never asked when I made the reservation and these rules are not posted on the website)
11. No electric heaters
Jesh ... College age, how the hell do you enforce that? I know people in thier 30's with houses and kids who are going to college. Shoot, I have a friend who spent a year in Iraq who is taking college classes ... how pathetic is that? Yeah, I was in a war with explosives and machine guns, but I'm not responsible enought to camp without mommy and daddy. Bah!

Have you paid up already, or do you still owe them money? If you still owe them i'd say hang onto it until you're on the way out (c;

Wheelman
05-09-2005, 11:05 PM
Hell I'm 25, that means I'm college ago to, hell Eric could be college age if he was going to be a friggin doctor, I dunno man, they didn't ask and I didn't tell. I only used my credit card to reserve the site I explicitly told them not to charge it that the sites would be paid in cash. Not that it would do much good anyway, aside from an over the limit fee for me :tard: