PDA

View Full Version : Rough Idea for a trigger stop

PaInTbALL zAcH
11-25-2001, 03:45 PM
I was playing yesterday with my retro valve when i noticed my trigger goes a lot further forward then it needs to. I have a Dye Double trigger frame ( i want an intelliframe though). I came up with an idea for a trigger stop that can be easily removed with a screwdriver and wont allow the trigger to go further forward then it needs to. Here is my extremely rough sketch for what itll look like. If anyone has done this please tell me so i can get some ideas or use it. Please leave me some feedback and some ideas

Cha0tic
11-25-2001, 03:48 PM
with the retro valve, i think you want the trigger going all the way back. if it stops short, i think the trigger will have a better chance of bouncing by itself.

zvanut
11-25-2001, 04:36 PM
the screw would have to be pretty big because most triggers dont touch the frame. ChaOtics point about the Retro is a pretty good 1 too.

PyRo
11-25-2001, 04:55 PM
This would not allow for the trigger to go all the way foward and make a full travel. So in effect you would be shortstroking every shot, causing increased wear on certain parts of your gun.