PDA

View Full Version : Intelli wiring question

Jenkins
05-10-2005, 06:04 PM
I have read the manual on airgun.com on how to wire up the intelliframe to a revvy, I understand that you hook up the switch to the hopper but I don't see how the switch is connected to the trigger so that it will fire when you pull it, am I just stupid or am I missing something? Sorry if I'm asking a noob question but I'm getting my first mag soon and it happens to have an intelli.

spyderkiller
05-10-2005, 06:09 PM
A switch, along with the female part of the earphone extender is installed into the intelliframe. The male end of the cable is installed into the hopper per the instructions and you plug it into the female end that hangs out of the top of the intelliframe. You may have accidentally skipped that part in the installation instructions.

AGDlover
05-10-2005, 06:11 PM
ok to be sure you have an Intelliframe correct? OK basicly when you buy the switch and screws there is a little mounting plate on your intell that the switch will mount to and it will go down from the sear being pushed back

Jenkins
05-10-2005, 08:23 PM
Thank you AGDlover. Thats what I wanted to know. And sorry for the nooby question but i dont know crap about mags at the moment.

AGDlover
05-10-2005, 09:04 PM
ya if i still had my old intell i'd show a coupple pics with the grips off

luke
05-10-2005, 11:22 PM
Take a look at post #1>>>>

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=155104