PDA

View Full Version : what is hybrid mode?

off_roader_7777
05-10-2005, 09:55 PM
ok i hear about on all the emags and xmags about hybrid mode? can someone fill me in here? lol

thnx :headbang: :hail:

MonsterMag
05-10-2005, 10:02 PM
Its a mix between electro and mech
So this means very short pull with alot of reactivity
Very fast :headbang:

RRfireblade
05-10-2005, 10:04 PM
Imagine a Tippmann RT trigger with an electronic pull and the same RT return force and a rate of fire upto 20+.

Turn you Emag electronics on and set the marker selector switch to mechanical mode and that's what you get.

jenarelJAM
05-10-2005, 10:07 PM
actually, i havent found it a very useful mode. fun, yes, buti can walk faster in mech, and i prefer playing mech because it is more comfortable. the hybrid mode is cool though. I just adjusted my trigger, so that i can make the rapid-fire work in hybrid. i havent tried it out yet though. basicly i adjusted my e trigger pull longer(but still light) so that when in hybrid, the shot registers later, and so the trigger is closer to the sear, which, when it pushes back, can push back with more force. i plan on dumping up around 1200 psi through it and seeing if i can get my gun up to the 20 bps electro limit. hehe :D totally illegal, but fun for showing off, and at my field, tippman rt triggers are legal, does that mean that it is legal for me to stick 1200 psi in my mag and rapid-fire legally? we shall see, ill try it this weekend and let you guys know.

kurama
05-10-2005, 11:21 PM
Quite a few tournaments around here actually allow hybrid mode, I hear. That'd be fun.

magman007
05-10-2005, 11:42 PM
hybrid mode is quite easy to bounce. all you do is set it in hybrid, and hold the trigger lightly so that the trigger pin hits the trigger and your finger bounces it back to pass the hall sensor once again, it will max the gun out in no time. highly illegal

edit, there is no reason to do it at 1200psi. aslong as you have the trigger pin hitting the trigger, there are no problems. 1200 is retarded and a waste. i had my sfl doing at 550 psi, that is ofcourse after black vcg fiddled a bit with the bolt stem on my lvl 10

Maggot6
05-11-2005, 06:09 AM
At first, I guess my tank was running low the hybrid mode seemed no different than mech mode, but it registered the shots...And then the next time I went out to play, it magically just starting shooting really fast. I like the feel better in hybrid than electro.. But electro is still a bit faster.

AnimalMother
05-11-2005, 10:41 AM
Just set the shot buffering as low as it can go, I think 4ms is the lowest, and your gun'll bounce on hybrid like Oprah on honey ham. :D

GT
05-11-2005, 12:45 PM
hybrid mode is quite easy to bounce. all you do is set it in hybrid, and hold the trigger lightly so that the trigger pin hits the trigger and your finger bounces it back to pass the hall sensor once again, it will max the gun out in no time. highly illegal

edit, there is no reason to do it at 1200psi. aslong as you have the trigger pin hitting the trigger, there are no problems. 1200 is retarded and a waste. i had my sfl doing at 550 psi, that is ofcourse after black vcg fiddled a bit with the bolt stem on my lvl 10

word its all about trigger placement. Hybrid is neat to show off with but I suck with it when I play. Now I have a buddy who I play with on this board that is pretty good with the hybrid and if lvlx wasnt there to sanve his butt....

FromTheBack
05-11-2005, 03:18 PM
I used Hybrid mode for a good few months and enjoyed it but takes some getting used to. It doesn't give you the dependability you can get from having the gun in E mode where you get a shot every pull instead of laying your fingers down on it and getting a burst. Also the trigger pin can slide up and stop the burst at times, which isnt good when you are trying to lane and it also makes difficult for shooting on the run, or at the break. Try it around though