wombo102
05-16-2005, 07:22 PM
do they feel like sticky grips, if so ill probebly end up getting some

luke
05-17-2005, 08:33 AM
No they are machined from aluminum.

FlawleZ
06-05-2005, 11:50 PM
Will these eventually be offered in different colors or is black the final answer?

luke
06-06-2005, 08:21 AM
Black only, sorry.

ShatterStar
06-06-2005, 12:27 PM
and no haggling the price?

luke
06-06-2005, 12:31 PM
:) Humm, for two machined pieces, powder coated, with glass and screws, (and giving up my weekends, afternoons and evenings) it's hard to come down on the price. ;)

ShatterStar
06-06-2005, 02:17 PM
there was a dude here that used to do some panels for hyperframes made them out of plastic, like 15 i think, could you make some out of plastic too? I need some new panels the ones i have now suck.I'm kinda shopping around at the moment, lucky you lol. here's his link though.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=125168&highlight=team+2+face

does custom stuff, I'm getting a trigger from him right now, just wondering if you would be able to do some custom grip panaling too, and if you can, i would want black panals with flames milled into them. not intricate flame, just a simple hot rod type flame. about as thick as those milled lines you have in that pic. I'm not ordering at this moment, btw, just curious of wether you can do it and how much

luke
06-06-2005, 02:30 PM
there was a dude here that used to do some panels for hyperframes made them out of plastic, like 15 i think, could you make some out of plastic too?

Sorry these are all I offer. Why do you want plastic panels?

I need some new panels the ones i have now suck.I'm kinda shopping around at the moment, lucky you lol. here's his link though.

Good luck. :)

does custom stuff, I'm getting a trigger from him right now, just wondering if you would be able to do some custom grip panaling too,

These are "custom". ;)

But if you mean will I do a "one off" pair, they would be too expensive to be worth while. ;)

Lord_Whoopass
06-08-2005, 08:04 PM
can you make these w/ the inserts like your Y-grip and 45 panels?

luke
06-08-2005, 10:26 PM
The panels would end up being too thick because of the relief milling on the inside...

mobsterboy
08-17-2005, 10:02 PM
any chance these will ever go down in price? I know you spend your time to do this, and im not trying to come down on you, but hyperframes are extinct, and the few of us who have them dont really want to spend more cash (after just aquiring it) to get new grips. I really like them, and eventually i might get them, but i just went through h3ll to get my hyperframe (mind you, in pieces) together, and i donno if i wanna ULE my wallet any more than i have to. Really liked those prices for .45 panels, they looked sweet on my cocker.

luke
08-18-2005, 08:47 AM
:) :) :) :)

any chance these will ever go down in price?

Probably not. These have allot of machining time in them, really they are under priced if you compare them to the rest of the market.

and im not trying to come down on you, but hyperframes are extinct, and the few of us who have them dont really want to spend more cash.

Well the panels and triggers are selling fine.

I only do small production runs because the frames aren't real popular. The inventory I have will likly be the last.

I really like them, and eventually i might get them, but i just went through h3ll to get my hyperframe (mind you, in pieces) together, and i donno if i wanna ULE my wallet any more than i have to.

I understand the sport is very expensive to take part in, especially you like customizing your stuff. But on the other hand, it took me a great deal of money and time to build my shop, buy all the tools, not to mention the cost of shop supplies to run it. I don't do this for a living, it's mostly a hobby, which means all my free time goes into it, that has to have some value.

Not sure when I'll start making money. :(

Really liked those prices for .45 panels, they looked sweet on my cocker.

Those are still available. :) The price of those are give away prices. I won't go into why I did that, but I assure you I'm not making any money on them. Simply put it's the cost of advertising. ;)

On a side note, please don't take my answers the wrong way (as I didn't with your questions) I just tried to answer the best I could. :)

mobsterboy
08-18-2005, 08:53 AM
err....pm me :ninja:

luke
08-19-2005, 08:24 AM
:cheers:

mobsterboy
08-31-2005, 05:12 PM
HOLY CRAP LUKE!!!! You really outdid yourself this time. These panels on the Hyperframe is SOOOOOOOO nice, smooth and almost so lovable Id want another Hyperframe just for the panels, AND that trigger, OMG :wow: Its such a light pull adjustment you did. It LOOKS SOOOO mean on my mag, now all I need is a Noid for the frame. I seriously was as giddy as a schoolboy waiting for Christmas to come when I opened the box and found my oh so amazing Hyperframe. LUKE, you are the MAN!!!!!

Everyone else, don't hesitate to buy this from him, you wont be disappointed, I PROMISE YOU :headbang:

luke
09-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Thanks. :cool:

mobsterboy
09-01-2005, 05:00 PM
not to get off subject, but im seriously thinking of taking the team of me, Paintmagnet and TheActionFigure and doing a Hypermag team, using ups and stuff from you. Seriously IN LOVE with that trigger, and those panels are awesome

Free up

luke
09-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Nice. :cheers:

JoshK
09-10-2005, 12:23 PM
Up for you...possibly going to get some soon. Can you fix the picture please? :) http://imageshack.us :p

luke
09-10-2005, 01:02 PM
Up for you...possibly going to get some soon. Can you fix the picture please? :) http://imageshack.us :p

I decited to get a web site up instead of going through all my threads and reattaching the pictures (for the 3rd time). I only have a little work to do to it before it's ready. It's basicly done with the exception of a "cart". I should have it done in a few days. :)

11 Bravo
09-27-2005, 10:35 PM
Is it me or are the pictures still not working?

luke
09-27-2005, 11:04 PM
Pictures are still down, you can see my stuff at my temp. web site>
www.lukescustoms.com

chad326
10-20-2005, 08:01 PM
Hyperframe panels. Gloss Black $35 (plus shipping $5 Priority Mail)

Includes screws and window glass.

PM me for ordering info.

Pictures here>
http://www.lukescustoms.com/page0012.htm
My trigger and panels just came in the mail today looks, perfect I just want to ask how much will you charge if I send a hyperframe shell to you and you have it ano the same color on your next batch of panels let me know thanks Leonard Clevenger.

luke
10-20-2005, 08:30 PM
I only offer black and raw on the aluminum ones, you may need an anno guy to match what you have.

What colors are you looking for? I do these same panels in plastic, but I don't have enough control to match colors...

Dryden
03-29-2006, 08:24 AM
Would it be possible to get a set of the machined Hyperframe panels without the embellishments down the middle? Something that is surfaced smooth like your Emag panels?

luke
03-29-2006, 08:55 AM
Sorry, all I have in stock are the ones with 3 lines one them. :(

peewee
03-31-2006, 11:36 PM
Luke got my panels yesterday & my mag back from centerflag ( they neglected to flash the board :confused: ) Love the panels!! !!

luke
03-31-2006, 11:40 PM
Thanks. :)

autopimp187
06-09-2006, 11:27 PM
Bought a pair of two color ones RED/BLACK they look great, not to mention i got the blade trigger, and the 80 gram switch this trigger pull is so small, i thought that i was going to have to upgrade to the mini morlock board. not any more with lukes trigger and 80 gram switch my hyperframe is a beast.
thanks luke!

luke
06-10-2006, 04:15 PM
Thanks, I'm glad you like your stuff.

I'd love to see some pictures. (Post them here if you like). :)

autopimp187
06-10-2006, 11:25 PM
Heres a pic sorry its going to be massive, i dont know how to make them smaller

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f265/autopimp187/Jun10_0002.jpg

here is a link to my mags history if you want a read

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=198588

chettacheez
10-01-2006, 05:17 PM
What shade of green are your panels?

luke
10-13-2006, 08:28 AM
What shade of green are your panels?

Sorry I missed this, my plastic panels are just true green, I can do them light or dark.

robnix
11-01-2006, 03:34 PM
and no haggling the price?

Why haggle when they look like this!

http://seattlesoho.com/hyper-mag/00002-small.jpg

luke
11-01-2006, 04:04 PM
Very nice, I just saw that on PBN. :cheers:

Thanks for the picture.

robnix
11-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Very nice, I just saw that on PBN. :cheers:

Thanks for the picture.

As each day goes by, it's getting harder and harder to part with and I may not sell it after all. It really shot nicely and it's VERY light. You would have enjoyed the comments that I got as well about the trigger!

luke
01-08-2007, 08:02 AM
up