PDA

View Full Version : Please Help a Wisconsin AO brother out!

_tMAN
05-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Hey there AO, long time no type!
I am going to make this short and sweet. This sunday I am trying out for a paintball team. I just (stupidly) sold off my emag, leaving me nothing but a beat to hell Tippmann to play with. So someone, ANYONE, would you be willing to loan me a marker for a weekend. I could send you something in return, but I need something to use this weekend! I've got to make a good showing, and I know my Tippmann will not jo the job anymore. So Anyone in central, or any part of Wisoconsin feel like stepping up and helping a fellow AO brother out... I need this BADLY!

if youw ant to contact me, email me at tannerjohnson@gmail.com MSN me at deltaforcegunner@hotmail.com or PM me here. Speed is essential

please help :(

tMAN

warpspyder
05-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Man I'd love to help you but all I got is a T-boarded Spyder, and no money (mag should be in next week). Sorry, and good luck.

_tMAN
05-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks bud,
Hopefully someone will have the heart/courage to help me out.

good luck on the mag too, they are a blast!

RRfireblade
05-11-2005, 09:05 PM
You'd have to pay to next day it if you want it by the weekend but I can offer up a very good working BKO.

DON'T SCRATCH IT.

;)

_tMAN
05-11-2005, 09:55 PM
... I may take you up on the RR, and I'm not kidding. Although I was hoping to get an Emag, just because I know how to fix them. How does your BKO shoot?

RRfireblade
05-11-2005, 10:04 PM
Perfect.

It's an all stock, original first year BKO and occasional loaner.

Call me at the shop tommorrow (9-5est) if you don't get anything better.

Jay.

386-437-3375

MicroMiniMe
05-11-2005, 10:05 PM
Offer up some kidney pie to Sneaky for his Viking or Revenge.

_tMAN
05-11-2005, 10:19 PM
Offer up some kidney pie to Sneaky for his Viking or Revenge.

yeah, that'd be the day. I'd have to offer up about half of my vital organs... and a couple of lovely ladies... and maybe even some money.

_tMAN
05-12-2005, 09:04 AM
Someone... anyone... :cry:

Enraged Monk
05-12-2005, 10:39 AM
well, if i lived in WI i could help you out....sadly im in i hotel in NY right now....and i dont even have a marker i could ship to you with me...

dolphin1823
05-12-2005, 11:13 AM
Hey there AO, long time no type!
I am going to make this short and sweet. This sunday I am trying out for a paintball team. I just (stupidly) sold off my emag, leaving me nothing but a beat to hell Tippmann to play with. So someone, ANYONE, would you be willing to loan me a marker for a weekend. I could send you something in return, but I need something to use this weekend! I've got to make a good showing, and I know my Tippmann will not jo the job anymore. So Anyone in central, or any part of Wisoconsin feel like stepping up and helping a fellow AO brother out... I need this BADLY!

if youw ant to contact me, email me at tannerjohnson@gmail.com MSN me at deltaforcegunner@hotmail.com or PM me here. Speed is essential

please help :(

tMAN

Why don't you tell people where your going to be trying out at, then maybe they can stop by, lend you their marker and watch ya try out, that way their there if there's a problem with the marker and probally would feel better than just sending it to you in the mail.

JoshK
05-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Too bad I just sold my mag also. Well it wouldn't have done you any good since the board was blown.

Also...where you playing?

_tMAN
05-12-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh yeah I forgot to mention. It's not a big field, it's called Molly's Paintball right here in Steven's Point. www.paintballmolly.com

trevorjk
05-12-2005, 05:01 PM
i got my emag, and my pred board and break beam eyed angel... but the angel needs a new switch, and the emag can be iffy sometimes

_tMAN
05-12-2005, 07:09 PM
By iffy, what do you mean? I would LOVE an emag for the weekend!

trevorjk
05-12-2005, 07:33 PM
well sunday after noon i plan on useing the Emag... granted the GF lets me play (just getting back from injury) that and i have the trigger to short so it doesnt like to be shot right handed right now. but i shall have that fixed by tomorrow night. so in all, if you need the gun saturday its yours. sunday would be last minute and your just to far for last minute. however if you can find me a switch to replace the microswitch that goes into an angel with the predator board then id gladly let you use a gun.

blah just reread your first post... more then likely WONT have a gun for you. unless i get a switch for my angel (radioshack doesnt carry them)

_tMAN
05-12-2005, 07:39 PM
hmm, where to find a switch. I can tell you I wouldn't mind ripping an angel all sunday. But where to find one. Mollypaintball may actuyally have one. How much do they usually go for? I could pick one up and and have him do it. Would you be willing to drive half way and meet me somewhere.

AnthonyDStone
05-12-2005, 07:43 PM
Everyone sucks but me! :shooting:
And Trevor :headbang:

Tony :cuss:

_tMAN
05-12-2005, 07:46 PM
Everyone sucks but me! :shooting:
And Trevor :headbang:

Tony :cuss:

I hope that's an inside joke or something, because I did not follow that in the slightest.

MedicDVG
05-12-2005, 08:16 PM
Crap... Too bad I am on call on saturday or I would be there with my ION and my Mag. Either of which I would have gladly loaned you for your tryout...

_tMAN
05-12-2005, 09:03 PM
Dang, I seem to be striking out here. Thanks for the help anyway Medic!

I am playing sunday, maybe you'd feel like a little drive to play some free airball? and maybe show a new guy some tips and tricks

_tMAN
05-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Well I guess this is the last time I'll up this. Hopefully someone can work something out with me.

MedicDVG
05-13-2005, 07:26 PM
If you talk to Jake (Molly's Boys) he will more then likely let you use one of his markers... or rent one.. LOL!

Andyman
05-13-2005, 07:38 PM
good and bad news. good news angel works again. bad news, switch is smaller and i need to mod my trigger for it to work, in the process now but its not looking good as i cut the trigger in half, becuase im cool :cool: (makinhg a wave trigger)

Trevorjk posting.....

madmolly
05-14-2005, 07:20 AM
Tanner man you need to chill out(aka relax). You can tell more about a player by the way he moves on the field than what kind of gun he shoots. If you really feel more comfortable with a faster marker then I will have something for you just show up early so I can set something up. I will probably just let you use my Ion or I have a couple Imps. I would let you use my DM4 or DM5 but I don't know you yet.

madmolly
05-14-2005, 07:22 AM
YOu know I did not think about it but if you don't know this is Jake but I was hoping you would get that by the screen name. See you tomorrow.

JRingold
05-14-2005, 12:24 PM
YOu know I did not think about it but if you don't know this is Jake but I was hoping you would get that by the screen name. See you tomorrow.

Bummer man, if I would have seen this earlier... My plans to head to Waupaca from Minnesota changed, I could have insisted on the trip and offered up my X-Mag. Hope it turns out Ok for you.