PDA

View Full Version : anyone now any light triggers that r being made or have out??

barone
05-11-2005, 09:43 PM
looking for a nice trigger that is light and not eletric ????

Chronobreak
05-11-2005, 09:53 PM
ult trigger..

or do you mean the ACTUAL trigger?

themagsmith.com

onedude36
05-11-2005, 10:07 PM
Ingles por favor.

Chronobreak
05-11-2005, 10:16 PM
ult=store.airgun.com

its a replacement on/off kit that lightens the pull from 3lbs to around 15oz's

or you can get a viperblade trigger from themagsmith.com

do you have an e-mag? you need to be more specific on what your loooking for..

Enemy
05-12-2005, 02:50 AM
what gun do you have if its a mag go back and look at the schematic and actually learn something about your gun!

TheTramp
05-12-2005, 08:33 AM
"anyone now any light triggers that r being made or have out?? "

This hurt my brain so much that I felt I needed to post to get it out of my system. :cry:

barone
05-15-2005, 08:47 PM
i have a tac-one with the ule triiger pull kit

MonsterMag
05-15-2005, 08:49 PM
check out
www.themagsmith.com
he makes the viper blade and splinter trigger :)

slade
05-16-2005, 07:15 PM
"anyone now any light triggers that r being made or have out?? "

This hurt my brain so much that I felt I needed to post to get it out of my system. :cry:
QFT man, QFT.

but anyway, are you trying to ask about the pneumatic triggers? they arent on the market yet, except for the 68 super, which i would advise against.

barone
05-17-2005, 08:43 PM
they viper trigger makes it lighter??? to pull back?? i got the ule trigger pull kit and a intell frame with that blade trigger so should i get the viper trigger??? and is the punatic trigger frame a 90 degree or 45degree like the intellgent frame
????? or it is just a trigger and it not a trigger frame becasue i want to buy a logic or chimera frame from themagsmith becasue there hot but i want to now can u get the punatic trigger on it?????????????????

Chronobreak
05-17-2005, 08:49 PM
they viper trigger makes it lighter??? to pull back?? i got the ule trigger pull kit and a intell frame with that blade trigger so should i get the viper trigger??? and is the punatic trigger frame a 90 degree or 45degree like the intellgent frame
????? or it is just a trigger and it not a trigger frame becasue i want to buy a logic or chimera frame from themagsmith becasue there hot but i want to now can u get the punatic trigger on it?????????????????

OH MY GOD! please stop using all the ? your lower everyones iq here. :wow: :tard:

a viperblade is just a diff trigger, it wont effect the pull length/weight etc

pneumatic frames are not out yet..

the pneumatic trigger will be a complete frame upgrade

see pbnation /agd "official mag thread"

frames are just preferance on the angle of your hand while shooting. the ult is the only thing taht makes your pull lighter and the viperblade is just a stock trigger milled for those that like the way it looks or feel it will help, but theres nothing that makes it "better" other than preferance

now my head hurts again

barone
05-17-2005, 09:04 PM
the pueumatic trigger is coming out in light 3-5 months right and how light it make your trigger and how much

Chronobreak
05-17-2005, 09:06 PM
the pueumatic trigger is coming out in light 3-5 months right and how light it make your trigger and how much
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=996180

:rolleyes:

master_alexander
05-17-2005, 10:12 PM
last everyone heard is that it will be out lae august hopefully, and in a 86* version, the pneumatic frame.

and all of the ? and bad punctiuation is making me confused and kind of hyper...

SCpoloRicker
05-18-2005, 10:35 AM
last everyone heard is that it will be out lae august hopefully, and in a 86* version, the pneumatic frame.

and all of the ? and bad punctiuation is making me confused and kind of hyper...

*cough* Now you know *cough*

warbeak2099
05-18-2005, 10:55 AM
August was speculation. Fireblade (Jay) said it will be more like December or January. It lightens the pull down to under 1oz. Jay couldn't measure exactly how light because his gauge doesn't go down far enough. The length of the pull is around 1mm.