PDA

View Full Version : Field Rules

Basden98
05-12-2005, 02:31 PM
K, so i am interested in the x-valve which i believe (correct me if im wrong) is pretty much like an r/t or bounce trigger. www.ultimatpaintball.com
the rules there (Thats the field i play almost every week) say i cant have bounce or r/t does this apply and i wont be able to get the xvalve for my gun?

TheTramp
05-12-2005, 02:45 PM
K, so i am interested in the x-valve which i believe (correct me if im wrong) is pretty much like an r/t or bounce trigger. www.ultimatpaintball.com
the rules there (Thats the field i play almost every week) say i cant have bounce or r/t does this apply and i wont be able to get the xvalve for my gun?

OK, I'll correct you.

The Tipmman RT is a "copy" of the reactivity you get from RT style Mag valves (x-valve etc). The Tipy version is easily adjustable without tools and is specificly made to give you a "full auto" effect. The MAg's reactivity is only adjustable (I know there are other ways so please don't be pedantic guys) by increasing the input pressure which can't even be done unless you've got an adjustable tank. The "full auto" effect is not intended and can cause premature wear to the internals.

I don't think your field will have a problem with a Mag with an RT style valve because you can make sure your gun isn't running away.

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Xvalves and RT valves are totally legal unless you make them illegal. They arent like the tippy RT trigger.

slade
05-12-2005, 04:32 PM
get the ULT, you can set it up so it wont bounce. youll be able to use it unless you have a complete idiot for a field owner.

even without the ULT, you can set it up so it wont bounce enough to be more than one shot per pull.