PDA

View Full Version : white wolf airsmithing annodizing

rifleman wi
05-12-2005, 08:29 PM
anyone have any experence with them annoing your guns? im looking to get my emag re-annoed... and feedback or anyting about them would be appreciated.. thanks..

Chronobreak
05-12-2005, 08:37 PM
yeah ive done alot fo work and stuff from wwa including anno

he does great work, although sometimes it can be a bit timely(depending on how much annos going through at the time)

and for a taste :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v321/kartakeeper/kartaoutside.jpg

MonsterMag
05-12-2005, 09:09 PM
rifleman , told you there are good ;)
I will be getting mine done this season :)

Chronobreak
05-12-2005, 09:13 PM
also

theyrs tons of pics on the site as well

no worries about screwed up anno like with some other companies

magman007
05-12-2005, 09:23 PM
i gotta say, that is one of the ugliest mags i have ever seen, it really has absolutely no contrast to it what so ever, its just like, BLAH im here and im red.

Chronobreak
05-12-2005, 09:28 PM
i gotta say, that is one of the ugliest mags i have ever seen, it really has absolutely no contrast to it what so ever, its just like, BLAH im here and im red.

lol, weve gone over this.. i like it and thats all that matters :D
btw no one ever complains when its all black, and this is a temp setup, and i wanted to try something DIFFERENT :ninja: :cheers:

btw i think a black triggerframe would even it out... :ninja:

rifleman wi
05-13-2005, 06:22 AM
anyone have any tolerance issues of him re annoing stuff.. im looking to get my Emag lowers re annoed... i was wondering if he does a good enough job that it wont drasticly change the tolerences... because ive read of ppl getting their guns re annoed and then not working...just makin sure... thanks guys...

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-13-2005, 08:01 AM
hmmm I used to think that WWA did a good job, but how can anyone say that when he personally doesnt do the work, he sends it off and you pay him, and he take forever in some cases. why not remove the 3rd man and just send it strait to a company.. like maxanodizing... lol

CrimsonGhost
05-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Yep, and you will pay more doing it that way.
WWA gets the batches together and sends a bunch of pieces in at once.
Thats why its cheaper than most anno places.
Sometimes it take awhile to get a particualr color batch together so turn around times are long...not everyone wants the new aggtastic color / flavor of the month anno that you may want.
Its a CHEAPER way to get cool anno done.
NOT FASTER
You doing most anno on your own will cost 2-3 x what WWA charges for his anno batches.
I nearly fell off my chair when I got my quote back from Max for a 3 color anno I was looking at having done.

But ...We already know all this since its be talked about .....over and over and over and over and over.

:cheers:

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-13-2005, 01:38 PM
:cheers: indeed.

myself, I got so sick of waiting the price didnt make a big diffrence even tho it was almost tripple what whitewolfs was.

JoeyBear
05-13-2005, 02:14 PM
I live down north of Chicago and there's a guy in Elk Grove Village who annoed my Dark Cocker, 7 pieces, for $40 and had it back to me in a day. He does amazing work and is very fast. He does limited colors: red, blue, gold, green, black, and will just strip everything and leave it at that. He's been anno'ing stuff for years and is very cool. It would be about an hour drive each way for ya. My Dark Cocker looks better than any marker I've ever had before.

rifleman wi
05-15-2005, 03:38 AM
anyone else... no one has said anything about him re annoing parts yet....

Chronobreak
05-15-2005, 09:07 AM
itl be fine, like i said checkout the site

he has done plenty of mag parts as well as redo bodies,rails etc etc

--edit, thanks jotsy :D :headbang:

Jotsy
05-15-2005, 09:08 AM

ok, i'm gonna go off topic a little here... but are you kidding me?? thats one of the best mags ive seen. i think the black reg, warrp hose and asa are enough to contrast it. this is an example of how you don't need fades and such to make something beautiful. sometimes less is more. of course everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but u can't deny that it leaves an impression (like it or not)

Flow_Tech
05-15-2005, 10:49 AM
whitewolf is your man for anno..hes done all of my guns so far,and only 1 time has something got messed up,where my trigger was lost during annodizing but he went out of his way and machined up a custom roller trigger for free with a bearing to fix the problem.Ive sent 5 guns to him,and both of my mags were done 2 times,so thats 7 anno's,and only 1 minor mishap that he fixed.hes a great guy,just dont expect your stuff done super duper fast.

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Anyone who says that chrono/kartas mag is ugly is just dumb. That has to e one of the best looking mechs ive ever seen. I have to admit i dont like the warp but thats a preference. Whats so ugly about a karta mag with an Chimera frame and rogue rail? Nothin, so just be quiet, jeesh.