PDA

View Full Version : Nme Le

Codekevin0403
05-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Well i've been in the market for a new gun for about 3 months now. (not that my 05 speed isn't enough, just don't wanna be screwed for a day if it decides to 'die' on me :p )

Today i got a chance to shoot one of the new NME LE's and i just have to say that that is one heck of a gun. The milling is fantastic, no sharp milling marks, and the anodizing on our particular red w/ blk accents was flawless. It looks a lot better than the Alias, which was the gun i was going to get. The gun shoots fast, and i hit a high of 16 bps, which i did check over the chrono thank you very much, and i think that's pretty good since i'm used to vert frames. Plus, the whole gun operates as smoothly as butter. The only bad thing is that they won't be on the shelves for at least another couple of weeks...

Anyways, i read somewhere that NME's took all intimidator upgrades. Well as i was looking through some upgrades for the timmy's and i heard some nice reviews about the techna scythe II trigger, and that brings me to question

1) Will the techna scythe II trigger work on the NME?

2) The NME takes cocker barrels right?

3) Does anybody know if tag sportz makes a chip for intimidators/NME's?

Thanks any helps would be greatly appreciated

Automaggot68
05-12-2005, 09:14 PM
1) Will the techna scythe II trigger work on the NME?

2) The NME takes cocker barrels right?

3) Does anybody know if tag sportz makes a chip for intimidators/NME's?

Thanks any helps would be greatly appreciated

1. No idea.
2. I'm pretty sure.
3. I really couldn't think of a gun that a Pred Ii wont fit in. I'm pretty comfident that you can.

Conversekidz
05-13-2005, 05:35 PM
1: no
2: yes
3: why would you want it when you get the only WAS board the is made to ramp? all you have to do is buy the equalink and you can download new firmware and program the board that comes stock with the NME LE.

The only down side is you cannot turn off PSP mode right now, its an issue with the new boards that should be fixed by the end of the month.

If you are going to get a timmy, or a timmy clone go with the NME LE its a great gun for the money.

I personally did not care for my NME LE and have traded it off for another gun (I got the gun before it was released.)