PDA

View Full Version : Need retiming?

tippmannsniper-
05-13-2005, 04:21 PM
will i have to retime my friends trilogy pro if i replace the old frame with the framae that came with my vf tactical

i dont use it anymore since i use the e2 frame

will i need to retime the 3 way rod or not

11_Mile_TMaster
05-13-2005, 04:33 PM
will i have to retime my friends trilogy pro if i replace the old frame with the framae that came with my vf tactical

i dont use it anymore since i use the e2 frame

will i need to retime the 3 way rod or not

O_o I don't know... that's a good question if you change the frame... But... On the trilogys I have seen the 3 way Rod is FIXED, i.e. not adjustable.

SummaryJudgement
05-13-2005, 05:14 PM
Consider the following:

Is one frame a swing while the other is a slide?

Do the timing rods connecting point to the frame (trigger plate or swing point) match up exactly?

If the hole the timimg rod goes into in either frame isn't the exact same size and the same distance from the threeway, then you will have to re-time. And depending on what type or frame (swing or slide, and swing direction) you may need to retime.

master_alexander
05-13-2005, 06:08 PM
Consider the following:

Is one frame a swing while the other is a slide?

Do the timing rods connecting point to the frame (trigger plate or swing point) match up exactly?

If the hole the timimg rod goes into in either frame isn't the exact same size and the same distance from the threeway, then you will have to re-time. And depending on what type or frame (swing or slide, and swing direction) you may need to retime.

what he said.

tippmannsniper-
05-13-2005, 07:50 PM
thanks