PDA

View Full Version : automag ULT vid

nryche
05-14-2005, 12:07 AM
Quick vid of my automag firing
I havent found a vid yet of a ult firing so I made one
this was to show how short the trigger can be made with the ULT trigger kit
& that the trigger still has responce

1.98mb Mag Vid (http://www.ezsoldhomes.com/films/xmag_0001.wmv)
56k friendly Mag Vid (http://www.ezsoldhomes.com/films/xmag_56k.wmv)

It is a little dark but with a nickle frame and trigger you can see what u need to just fine :shooting:

atm743
05-14-2005, 12:30 AM
nice

man my old warped ult mag used to do that :D

man i miss that :D

im thinking in getting ult for it and going warp again but im not sure.

nice vid

how many level 10 shims did you use??

jaredborne
05-14-2005, 10:23 AM
So wait, if I get a ULT kit, my mag will fire like that? heh
I have a RT Pro...

I am about to buy an emag heh I want a gun where I can lay 15bps of paint on those suckers with those dang ions.

master_alexander
05-14-2005, 10:44 AM
hey cool...

i don't have a ult but my z gripped rt does that :)

now i am getting a ult...

i can't wait

Carbon Blue
05-14-2005, 12:04 PM
i have 7 shims in mine with an input pressure of 850 with a full 4500psi tank. That never happened to me. I cant fit any more shims either :( and because i switched bodies I actually had to get rid of one shim so that the valve would slide in.

Pullman
05-14-2005, 01:24 PM
You folks all realize it's not supposed to do that right? :(

Maggot6
05-14-2005, 01:30 PM
hah, you titled it xmag... Good vid, but I'd cut the intro time in half.

jenarelJAM
05-14-2005, 10:42 PM
You folks all realize it's not supposed to do that right? :(
not only are you not supposed to do that, if they catch you doing that, depending on your field rules, they could sit you out a game, or kick you out of the field. do you think that they want that when they dont allow full auto. who cares if you actually pull the trigger each time... i can do that too, by cranking my input pressure up, but do i do it? only for show... i never use it in-game. i also realize that this video is for show, but it is advertised as what the ULT is "capable" of, and when playing, it realy isnt "capable" of doing that without getting pulled from at least the game. there are however several other mag videos where people "walk" the ULT trigger. i have nothing against it when set up correctly, only when it is set up to bounce like mad...

EDIT: sorry if this sounds like a flame. i like the vid btw... and like post above says, the intro can be cut in half, or less than that.

nryche
05-15-2005, 11:26 PM
not only are you not supposed to do that, if they catch you doing that, depending on your field rules, they could sit you out a game, or kick you out of the field. do you think that they want that when they dont allow full auto. who cares if you actually pull the trigger each time... i can do that too, by cranking my input pressure up, but do i do it? only for show... i never use it in-game. i also realize that this video is for show, but it is advertised as what the ULT is "capable" of, and when playing, it realy isnt "capable" of doing that without getting pulled from at least the game. there are however several other mag videos where people "walk" the ULT trigger. i have nothing against it when set up correctly, only when it is set up to bounce like mad...

EDIT: sorry if this sounds like a flame. i like the vid btw... and like post above says, the intro can be cut in half, or less than that.

Ya Ya I know. The intro was way to long. I took a look at it the next day and realized that I was really tired when I compiled it all, and I'm going to have to fix it.

And yes it is suppose to do that, and yes it is allowed at a lot of fields around me. it’s considered response. The same kind found on Tippmanns (sorta). And I’m not the only one on the field with a marker with response, or ramping for that matter.
I played with my buddy Mike on Saturday and he runs an r/t no ult and it does the same thing (just a longer pull). And saw 4 R/T Tippys in use. No one complained (we did get checked for F/A though), every ref shot it, and never had more than 2 breaks on anyone.
a little Control is needed. you cant just let it rip and not pay the price. so I dont rip it like that on the field. Its just stupid cause thats how it gets taken away.

It takes less than 2 mins to fix if I need to.

6 ult shims, no lvl 10 shims (they are all being used in the lvl 10)
850 preset

autopimp187
04-20-2006, 10:50 AM
that is an awesome video, do you just pull the trigger and kind of hold it down and it does that? please let me know if i can do that with my ult i will avoid buying a hyperframe

mstrdbz
04-20-2006, 12:17 PM
I had my rt setup that way too for I while. At the field I play, they didn't have a problem with it, as long as I kept it in check. I did notice that whenever I tried to pull that off on the field, it required more of a conscious effort than just "walking" or "fanning" (holding your finger on the trigger and just flicking your wrist). It is fun to do though :clap:

Regulator
04-20-2006, 01:52 PM
could my 68 classic(lvl 10) do that, maybe not that fast, and with less r/t, but would the ULT increase my bps? sorry for hte newb question but ive been out of the scene for almost 2 years now.

Chronobreak
04-20-2006, 02:51 PM
So wait, if I get a ULT kit, my mag will fire like that? heh
I have a RT Pro...

I am about to buy an emag heh I want a gun where I can lay 15bps of paint on those suckers with those dang ions.

but its no legal semi, hence not allowed at all legitimate fields

i say legitimate fields meaning ones that have insurance and care about staying around for the long haul and not scaring off customers.

we allow rts and responses at our field as long as they dont sweetspot.

we also do not allow ramping,debounce etc etc, but those can be harder to catch sometimes

jenarelJAM
04-20-2006, 06:47 PM
Wow, when I read this thread, I didn't realize that it was a year old, and then I saw my own old post, and went... wha?
My first thought was, "wow, this guy has gotta cool down," and then I saw that it was me, so... I'm sorry.
What I said sounded bad. I'm sorry about that. Its a nice vid, and I too know alot of people who use r/t's to get basically full auto with their mechs(usually a 98c tho).
I just think everything recball should be 1 shot 1 pull.

And Remember: Just because agg rampers think they're cool, doesn't mean we should all lower our standards. :cheers:

autopimp187
04-20-2006, 10:59 PM
ok, i do have the same set up intel frame and ult, i would rather do this then go electro. All the players at the local field have electros and use the ramp mode. this guy ripped on his ion and seriously left a puddle of goo on a bunker. i told him to try and do that with my ult mag he couldnt even come close so i called him out and said he was using the ramp mode and he said it is leagal at this field and he was doing nothing wrong, so why would it be a problem if i had a response trigger like that?
also exactly how do you do that i can only put 4 shims in my on off ult.
do i need more? what else do i need to do to my gun for it to be able to respond like that?
thanx

LONEWOLFOO1
04-21-2006, 06:34 AM
I didn't even know you can do that i just wanted to get away from using a adjutable tank i have a old air america reg(to big) i have a ult kit installed by the factory i don't remember seeing any shims on mine package is there a post up about how to do that soo i can finally get rid of a pig reg i own.

IcantBelieveit
04-23-2006, 06:55 AM
you could make any r/t ed mag do that for free...by cranking the input pressure.....

LONEWOLFOO1
04-23-2006, 09:04 AM
BUT this is not a bad option for guys that have a fixed output tank.

sisco87
04-23-2006, 02:00 PM
Wow, when I read this thread, I didn't realize that it was a year old, and then I saw my own old post, and went... wha?
I thought i had seen this video before....