PDA

View Full Version : datapimp69 talk to me. want to buy flatline drop

atm743
05-14-2005, 01:08 AM
hey

i e-mailed you twice at three different e-mails and pm'd you and still you never got back to me??

i want to buy a faltline drop from you

the older style one.

looking for red

if you dont have anymore red then black with holes

need to fit a 90 4500 flatline

thanks

Paint-Fool
05-14-2005, 12:19 PM
I have also e-mailed him several times I want a drop too. Never got a reply. Maybe he went out of business and didn't feel like taking the site down. If you hear something post about it please.

dj89
05-14-2005, 02:56 PM
Me also, lmk if you find any thing out.

atm743
05-14-2005, 03:21 PM
I have also e-mailed him several times I want a drop too. Never got a reply. Maybe he went out of business and didn't feel like taking the site down. If you hear something post about it please.

i looked at all of his posted and his last post was last week some time but he was on ao yesterday???

all i know is i want a drop :D

Rift
05-14-2005, 04:45 PM
Yeah i contacted him around thanksgiving last year about getting one of these drops and he never got back to me and wouldnt respond to any contact atempt =/ I wouldnt mind finding out if we can still get these or not.

yakitori
05-15-2005, 04:32 PM
EDIT: I deleted cause I cannot verify it, I did see that name on a pb site about a bad trader, maybe it was PBN. It may not have even been datapimp69, but it was datapimp somthing. I cannot find the thread although Ive searched.

Ignore me. Im an idiot. :D

BobTheCow
05-15-2005, 05:56 PM
I think ive seen that Screen name on a badtrader list or a thread about a scammer. maybe thats why
There have been problems with people's reputations being ruined for posts like this. Let's have some proof, or at least references to what you're talking about, with such acccusations.

Personally, I've heard only good things about DP.

Fred
05-15-2005, 06:08 PM
I got one of the new twist locking flatline drops from Data... must be a year and a half ago now...

the old style have been sold out for a long time, and to the best of my knowledge, Data has put all his paintball business activities on a back burner due to some personal stuff...

---Fred

Paint-Fool
05-15-2005, 10:08 PM
Well crap...the old style is what I wanted. Would be perfect for my 72/45 flatline. :cry:

Strider
05-15-2005, 10:57 PM
I have an original style drop in gloss black I think I'm ready to let go of. Drop me an email at strider@thestrider.com, I'll dig it out and figure out how much I'm asking. :) (It even has 3 tops)

atm743
05-16-2005, 05:48 AM
I have an original style drop in gloss black I think I'm ready to let go of. Drop me an email at strider@thestrider.com, I'll dig it out and figure out how much I'm asking. :) (It even has 3 tops)
:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

pming you know

teufelhunden
05-16-2005, 08:54 AM
I wouldn't be suprised if datapimp didn't want to sell to you..

Ole Unka Phil
05-16-2005, 09:13 AM
Datapimp has no relation to any bad trading at all. So do not even go there.

I seem to remember he was stopping doing these a good while back. But that could have changed.

I do have a few odds and ends in Black laying around. All his stuff. I had quite a collection of his stuff and ended up with extra drops and mounting blocks. Email me and I see what I can dig up to sell. I can probably come up with a complete set up. It will be black though. And probably three hole arm.

atm743
05-16-2005, 01:46 PM
Datapimp has no relation to any bad trading at all. So do not even go there.

I seem to remember he was stopping doing these a good while back. But that could have changed.

I do have a few odds and ends in Black laying around. All his stuff. I had quite a collection of his stuff and ended up with extra drops and mounting blocks. Email me and I see what I can dig up to sell. I can probably come up with a complete set up. It will be black though. And probably three hole arm.

would it fit a 91 4500 flatline ???

i have a big tank :D

lmk

I wouldn't be suprised if datapimp didn't want to sell to you..

why not

i have 48 feedback on AO

and 27 on e-bay

look

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=101407&page=1&pp=30

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=atm%21%21&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

also if i wanted your Opinion on if he would sell one to me i would of asked you

TheTramp
05-16-2005, 02:40 PM
also if i wanted your Opinion on if he would sell one to me i would of asked you

You posted this request to buy something from a vendor in the totaly wrong forum (as I'm sure you know) so I'm suprised that that "opinion" was the only negative one you got.

atm743
05-16-2005, 02:46 PM
I thought that it will get people attention in the paintball forum because it’s about paintball

And I asked for datapimp to get back to me

Not for that guy to tell me what he thought.