PDA

View Full Version : Need very small toggle switch

BigEvil
05-14-2005, 08:48 AM
Im looking for an on/off toggle switch, about the size of the ones in the View Loader. I want to use it in my e-mag. Any one have any ideas where I can find one? The smallest Radio Shack one is still too big, and the VL ones are connected to the board.

Thanks

GA Devil
05-14-2005, 09:05 AM
Im looking for an on/off toggle switch, about the size of the ones in the View Loader. I want to use it in my e-mag. Any one have any ideas where I can find one? The smallest Radio Shack one is still too big, and the VL ones are connected to the board.

Thanks

i have some at the shop i bought and didnt use all of before switching over to a different style switch. If you can wait till monday I can get you pics.

BigEvil
05-15-2005, 12:45 PM
i have some at the shop i bought and didnt use all of before switching over to a different style switch. If you can wait till monday I can get you pics.

Sounds good.

GADevil, I may want to talk to you about doing some eye holes and covers for me in my etac for a Predator board.

Let me know about the switches. I can take 2 or 3. I want to put it in the frame near where the ACE adjuster would be in an Xmag

Arstron
05-17-2005, 07:08 AM
If you have a local 2-way radio dealer that does their own repairs, you could try there. I used to work for one around here and we had several diffrent switches close to the size of the VL switch.

BigEvil
05-17-2005, 08:03 AM
If you have a local 2-way radio dealer that does their own repairs, you could try there. I used to work for one around here and we had several diffrent switches close to the size of the VL switch.

Cool. Thanks, I think I have a "radio doctor" or something not too far from me. If what GADevli has isnt what I need, I will check them out.