PDA

View Full Version : Anyone order from Logic lately?

FlawleZ
05-14-2005, 11:53 PM
I ordered a Black Fireblade for my E-Mag and I was wondering if they had shipped out their recent batch they had ano'ed black already. I tried emailing them but I didn't get a response back today and I'm impatient sometimes. ;)

Paintchucker
05-15-2005, 01:32 AM
I ordered a Black Fireblade for my E-Mag and I was wondering if they had shipped out their recent batch they had ano'ed black already. I tried emailing them but I didn't get a response back today and I'm impatient sometimes. ;)

they have a thread running under the Dealer section of BUY/SELL/TRADE... Haven't looked in a couple days, but they were waiting on magnets, which were to come from AGD, but then weren't available, and are coming from another source, but go there and get the latest ... We are kinda in a holding pattern on fireblades though. I am trying to be patient too, as I had 2 coming my way...

Hopefully, they will get it squared away soon.

FlawleZ
05-15-2005, 02:29 AM
they have a thread running under the Dealer section of BUY/SELL/TRADE... Haven't looked in a couple days, but they were waiting on magnets, which were to come from AGD, but then weren't available, and are coming from another source, but go there and get the latest ... We are kinda in a holding pattern on fireblades though. I am trying to be patient too, as I had 2 coming my way...

Hopefully, they will get it squared away soon.

Ah, I saw the thread. Thanks for the heads up.