PDA

View Full Version : re annoing emag (repost)

rifleman wi
05-15-2005, 03:42 AM
i was wondering if the tolerences would get messed up if i re-annoed the rail, batt pack and frame of my emag? i know that they will change.. but will they change enough that it will mess up my gun? also i know ppl have done it in the past but i want to make sure my gun will work when i get it back... i was thinking of sending it to White Wolf.. i hear hes really good....thanks in advance..

tyrion2323
05-15-2005, 04:25 AM
Tunaman, to the best of my knowledge, is the king of automag annodizing!

mobius
05-15-2005, 01:45 PM
The tolerances shold be fine, especialy if you use one of the AO dealers that's experienced with automags. The main thing to worry about is the valve. It is not recommended that you re-ano your valve, since the tolerances are so tight. The other parts should be fine.

As for White Wolf, I hear he does great work, but can take quite awhile. If you want it done faster, I'd talk to Tunaman, Nicad, or check out Max Anodizing.

rifleman wi
05-15-2005, 02:30 PM
i wouldent be re annoing a valve so it seems like it should be ok.. and i might to a body..but i know the steel ring and c clip need to be taken out...

MonsterMag
05-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Yes , i read on Deadly wind that they shipp the karta's without the clip and ring installed , its not to hard to remove/install :)