PDA

View Full Version : computer help.

atm743
05-15-2005, 12:50 PM
ok i have a cupple of dvd's of concerts and i wanted to take the adio from it and make eather a cd or jest at least be able to have it on my ipod.

how can i take the audio from the dvd so i can listen to it without the dvd and also have it on my ipod

please help thanks

ascetic1
05-15-2005, 01:48 PM
well first off you would need editing software... secondly you would have to know how to use it :-P lol.....i havent dont anything like this before, but this is a guess..after you seclude what you want to hear, convert to mp3 format...hope it helps

atm743
05-15-2005, 01:51 PM
well first off you would need editing software... secondly you would have to know how to use it :-P lol.....i havent dont anything like this before, but this is a guess..after you seclude what you want to hear, convert to mp3 format...hope it helps

damn were can i get editing software??

ascetic1
05-15-2005, 01:56 PM
record now!
possibly Nero Burning..
I dont know what else is out there

atm743
05-15-2005, 02:12 PM
record now!
possibly Nero Burning..
I dont know what else is out there

are they free??

damn that sucks i though it would be easy

Warewolf50
05-15-2005, 02:25 PM
I know there are some programs u can DL that record what is playing over your sound card, then all you would have to do is play the dvd on your comp and it would record what your soundcard is playing and there you go. I dont know what these programs are all i know is my freind got one of of Kaza so he could record love line at night so the next day we could listen to it in his car on his ipod on the way to school.

atm743
05-15-2005, 03:02 PM
I know there are some programs u can DL that record what is playing over your sound card, then all you would have to do is play the dvd on your comp and it would record what your soundcard is playing and there you go. I dont know what these programs are all i know is my freind got one of of Kaza so he could record love line at night so the next day we could listen to it in his car on his ipod on the way to school.

nice

i love love line :D but i allways miss it

ask him what it is called for me

ascetic1
05-16-2005, 02:24 PM
are they free??

damn that sucks i though it would be easy

Well you could go and search yahoo for them, the two i mentioned are the only ones i have used...Nero is a bit tricky, record now is simple...

Try media player and quicktime/realplayer if you have em..