PDA

View Full Version : My main and my backup side by side. Pics

yakitori
05-15-2005, 08:33 PM
Latest pics of my two guns. Hope you like it.

Viking w/ WAS and plenty of ups.

Ion w/ stiffi and QEV.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/yakitori/IMG_0324.jpg

cdacda13
05-15-2005, 08:36 PM
Very nice. I love the viking

MonsterMag
05-15-2005, 08:42 PM
Nice Markers bro

WARPED1
05-15-2005, 08:56 PM
Wow, a Viking backup! Nice!

yakitori
05-15-2005, 08:59 PM

haha, good one.

master_alexander
05-15-2005, 09:09 PM
digin the red

RRfireblade
05-15-2005, 09:25 PM
Nice. Great pair.

And if you didn't catch it in the other thread, I have a DC viking and I've had half a dozen IONS (if I didn't have to keep turning them back over ;))

No hater here, don't worry. :D If it wasn't for 'raking' I'd suggest trying out the new CP ION trigger. I got a bunch in last week, very nice IMO.

JimmyBeam
05-15-2005, 09:36 PM

d'oh...you beat me to it

Glickman
05-15-2005, 09:38 PM
d'oh...you beat me to it

3rd that motion http://imgs.pbnation.com/smilies/dodgy.gif

yakitori
05-15-2005, 09:50 PM
Nice. Great pair.

And if you didn't catch it in the other thread, I have a DC viking and I've had half a dozen IONS (if I didn't have to keep turning them back over ;))

No hater here, don't worry. :D If it wasn't for 'raking' I'd suggest trying out the new CP ION trigger. I got a bunch in last week, very nice IMO.

lol. i dont rake all that often, but it is faster than walking. :D. I dont play back anyway. Im a frontman. :argh:

I was considering buying the CP trigger cause the stock one feels cheap. I was going to check them out but I would like to know how adjustable they are. That is why I got back online actuatlly. :)

Maybe you should make a trigger for the Ion fireblade. I really loved your fireblades for the emag. Great triggers. Maybe you can come up w/ an adjustable magnetic return so ppl can get it as light or stiff as they want it. Id buy one. Im sure many others would too.

RRfireblade
05-15-2005, 10:37 PM
Yeah maybe. I'll think about it. I just wish I had more time to do 'other' things.

Keep in mind too, if I spend time on an ION trigger instead of getting the Pneumag to market, AO would probably hunt me down and do stuff to me I don't want done. :ninja:

mags247
05-15-2005, 10:52 PM
Yeah maybe. I'll think about it. I just wish I had more time to do 'other' things.

Keep in mind too, if I spend time on an ION trigger instead of getting the Pneumag to market, AO would probably hunt me down and do stuff to me I don't want done. :ninja:

Me and my boys really were bummed when you didnt show up to Tampa. I wanted to see if the Pneumag could actually hang with an ION.

RRfireblade
05-15-2005, 10:58 PM
Tampa? Who said I was going to Tampa?

ubooze
05-15-2005, 11:06 PM
*cries* WHY OH LORD!?!?! *sobs*

Nice Viking, hows it been treating you?

yakitori
05-16-2005, 08:04 AM

ya I can see that happening too. ;) But, didnt your location used to be "3 minutes from the machine shop, just give me a reason to go over" or something to that effect? :D

Handle the pneumag frame first, then when PTP/BE starts manufacturing them, you can whip out some sweet triggers. Im prolly just gonna get the CP trigger now though. I just thought it was something that you could get some $ out of by making the Ion triggers, since there are a ton of Ions out there now. Dont post it on AO though, you will be hunted and shot :tard:

Ubooze. Love the viking. Shoot great, low maintainance, reliable, fast, great efficiency. What more could you ask for. Thanks guys. :cheers:

A-Tach-One
05-16-2005, 08:23 AM
Dang, I want a Viking now! Very nice!

RRfireblade
05-16-2005, 10:07 AM
ya I can see that happening too. ;) But, didnt your location used to be "3 minutes from the machine shop, just give me a reason to go over" or something to that effect? :D

Yup, that's right. ;)

You want one? We can talk.

You want a production run? Whole 'nother story. :D

zen_dawg
05-16-2005, 11:37 AM
where do you install the QEVs on the Ion?

yakitori
05-16-2005, 12:36 PM
where do you install the QEVs on the Ion?

it replaces the front banjo fitting on the body. There is a how to install QEV pictoral w/ instructions over on PBN in the Ion ultimate sticky. Very helpful.

and as for the Ion trigger. I would if it didnt cost me an arm and a leg. I have a feeling that a custom Ion trigger would be a bit pricey if its not a production item. Ill think about it and send you a PM if I come up w/ any extra loot.

WARPED1
05-16-2005, 01:08 PM
I bought the NDZ trigger with my Ion, never even used the stock, Punishers PB installed my NDZ before they shipped me the gun! :)