PDA

View Full Version : The Zgrip

TheBigRaguPB4L
11-26-2001, 12:39 AM
i just recently got a z grip($80 i might add) and i took some shots and fell in love. the thing rips. the trigger pull is almost perfect. i'm short stroking a little, but i just need to get used to it. why did you guys stop making these. it's awesome. my only hope would getting it in crome. then i'd be set.

FooTemps
11-26-2001, 12:49 AM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
i just recently got a z grip($80 i might add) and i took some shots and fell in love. the thing rips. the trigger pull is almost perfect. i'm short stroking a little, but i just need to get used to it. why did you guys stop making these. it's awesome. my only hope would getting it in crome. then i'd be set.

They stopped making them because those guys who are all hype thought the z-grip was stupid and ugly...

Rynoboy06
11-26-2001, 11:42 AM
I get way more positive comments than negative ones about the looks of the zgrip. I even had one newbie that refused to play on the other team because I was playing with that grip, and he feared it. He he he. But it does shoot really fast, and I don't even try for trigger bounce.

Xzion
11-26-2001, 02:42 PM
I love my Z-Grip too! its soooo CUUUUTE! :D and pretty and all that good stuff. They stopped making Z-Grips because there wasnt a big enough demand for it, they made an initial run of like 500 and took them several years to sell them, whereas the Intelliframe for example took merely a few weeks to sell the entire first run of frames, its quite unfortunate, but true. :(

bornl33t
11-26-2001, 03:50 PM
Ya know,as many positive comments as it get's I'm kinda wondering if AGD might make a second limited run for 500 more... Even if they end up costing more then the past ones...??
It would be kewl. And I'm shure the CNC programing is still laying around somewhere

TheBigRaguPB4L
11-26-2001, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by Xzion
I love my Z-Grip too! its soooo CUUUUTE! :D and pretty and all that good stuff. :(

cute and pretty? anyone else find something wrong with this besides me?:confused: :confused: