PDA

View Full Version : Inherited 68 classic, what to do?

Ronin58
05-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Im new this forum, so thanks for any info you might give me guys ,My brother inlaw gave me his 68 automag classic, its missing the barrel and it looks like it has a Shocktech rear velocity adjuster on it, is this marker easy to mod (as in trigger, Xvalve) what is a good barrel for this marker, i wll be running Comp air, Im a tippman lover but this autmag looks like a lot of fun, thanks for any info.

Rift
05-16-2005, 03:11 PM
The x-valve is a compleat replacement valve for the gun. Meaning that that entire setup in the back (that sais 68classic on it) will be replaced witht he x-valve. The x-vavle is basically a retro valve that is made out of aluminum to reduce the weight on the gun even further. Its simple to install just remove your old valve and pu tin the x-valve nad hook up the air. Trigger wise you have acouple of options you can get the single trigger if you dont already have that, or you could go with the intelli or y grip thats provided by agd on there site. Another option is Rouges rpg frames that are really nice as well. There are several dealers here in the forums that make some pretty nice custom mag parts that are worth checking out otherwise everything available for the automag can be found at www.airgun.com in there online store. Hope this helps if ya need anything else just ask away =)