PDA

View Full Version : First X-Mag Problem

Danz
05-16-2005, 04:21 PM
Greetings,

I played with my X-mag about a month ago and it was working perfectly. After the days play, I put the marker in my gear bag and it sat there until about a week ago. I tried to turn on the marker but the display would not light. I assumed I stored it with the power left on and the battery was drained. I recharged the battery but the display would still not light up. I borrowed a friends X-Mag battery incase my battery was damaged. The power would still not come on even with his battery. Anyone ever run into a problem like this? :tard:

Danz

johnson88
05-16-2005, 04:47 PM
ajust the hes magnet further out cheack all the wires the connecting rods.

temilotzin
05-16-2005, 04:55 PM
Adjust the trigger magnet.

Maggot6
05-17-2005, 11:14 AM
Well, the "HES" sensor needs to be far enough from the magnet so that it does not give mixed messages to the board. So do as the guy above says and just ajust the trigger magnet... AS well, take of your rail and see if the wires are getting pinched by anything. And of course, look at your board if there any missing pieces :rolleyes:

Danz
05-17-2005, 12:19 PM
GOD I LOVE THIS FORUM!!!!! :clap:

Thank you all for your suggestions! I will give them a try tonight.

Danz

Danz
05-19-2005, 08:35 AM
Greetings.

Well I adjusted the trigger magnet as far away as it will go from the HES sensor and still nothing. I removed the rail to check the wires. Everything is connected and the wires are undamaged. Im lost. :tard:

Danz

Tunaman
05-19-2005, 04:10 PM
send it here. I'll fix it. ;) :D