PDA

View Full Version : Warpfeed marker compatability?

Crimson_Marquis
05-17-2005, 06:01 AM
Sup fellas,

I realize the Warpfeed is mostly a cocker/automag item, but I want one of these bad boys on another marker alltogether and was wondering if there is a page, or if one of the tech guys could tell me if it could be retro-fitted onto a SmartParts Impulse? The last few games I have played, I have never been hit on the body anywhere- just the damn hopper....I know, I know...tuck it in stupid....but the Halo is so huge...

Anyway, if you could answer that riddle for me, that would rock.

trains are bad
05-17-2005, 08:20 AM
You can put it on pretty much anything. Intellifeeding is going to be the only tricky part, you most likely will have to tap into the wires going to the solenoid.

Little_Ho
05-17-2005, 08:43 AM
Hi

you can use it on most of the Marker on the Market. Just adjust your setting for the Vibration Sensor. You dont need to Intellifeed the Warp.

Little_Ho

Maggot6
05-17-2005, 11:09 AM
SuperGlue it... :ninja:

Yeah, as long as you are willing to put the warp on it, it'll be possible.

feildsweeper13
05-17-2005, 10:15 PM
SuperGlue it... :ninja:

Yeah, as long as you are willing to put the warp on it, it'll be possible.

maggot's right, you can figure out a way to run it on anything. I clipped the harness off of the intellifeed wire and rigged it up to a switch in my 98 custom just below the sear. I dont have any impulse experience but if you really, really want to intellifeed a warp on your imp, I'll do some research for you.