PDA

View Full Version : I need HELP with my warpfeed

bojangles1983
05-17-2005, 03:45 PM
My warp feed battery cable came loose at the soldering point on the board last night. I thought this would be an easy fix, just reattached it with a little bit of solder. But I am still not getting any power to the warp. I am trying to reattach the + and - leads coming from the battery housing to the PC board. I attached the red + line to the PCC and the black - line to the GND. Seemed simple enough but no power, and yes my battery is charged :) Any advice would be great, or if there is someone out there with a good board with lines attached I would be interested. Thanks Guys!

Chronobreak
05-17-2005, 05:19 PM
did you attach the wires correctly?

+ to +

- to -

double check just incase;)

master_alexander
05-17-2005, 05:21 PM
make sure you used the soder that conducts electricity, for some reason my friend had a specail solder that he used and it was a pain in the butt to fix.

and look up a schmetic on the airgun page or just put some pics up and someone can probably figure it out.

bojangles1983
05-17-2005, 05:44 PM
just went out and redid the solder and lines, I think one of my battery lines was crimped or maybe my soldering wasnt the best because now she works fine. Thanks for the help guys.