PDA

View Full Version : Have Questions about how much to spend on a X-mag

hydro_spankie
05-17-2005, 05:32 PM
Hey guys im new to this sight so im not real sure on what i am doing. Anyways I have a buddy that whats to sell his mag. It has the X-valve, level 10 and all that, ULE warp feed body, warp feed, and E-mag lowers. I dont want to get bet over on this deal so i was wondering if any one could tell me what i should be spending on this rig thanks. :cheers:

Adrenaline_Junkie
05-17-2005, 06:39 PM
$600-$700 depending on condition and such. Im guessing its in pretty good condition. Id say more in the low to mid 600s. Does it have the current software?

BTW: Its an emag not an xmag, just in case ya didnt know. Your threds title saud xmag so i wasnt sure if ya knew.

mag88888
05-17-2005, 06:39 PM
$650, need pics for conditions.......

master_alexander
05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
good things about mags are you can tell just about everything that is on it just by it's looks...

so give us pics... please...

hydro_spankie
05-24-2005, 04:21 PM
Yeah thanks for the info im not sure about the softwear who knows. But i have doubts on how well its set up from others on the feild i guess its pretty much never worked right for him but im not sure if its him or the gun ill find out this weekend. Another thing im wondering i have an old mag but would it work if i just put his x-valve in my mag or would i need to re-setup the level ten and everything

professor_chaos
05-24-2005, 06:01 PM
what doesnt work right with his gun? what kind of mag do you have, i know the x-valve works with ule bodies, cant remember about the ss bodies.

hydro_spankie
05-25-2005, 02:41 AM
what doesnt work right with his gun? what kind of mag do you have, i know the x-valve works with ule bodies, cant remember about the ss bodies.

as far as what part of the gun wasnt working im not sure im hoping to find all out this weekend. but it was just lisening to everyone giving him **** saying stuff like wow would be cool to see this thing work some time and stuff like that he did tell me he had the wrong sear in the gun.

SpecialBlend2786
05-25-2005, 03:00 AM
as far as what part of the gun wasnt working im not sure im hoping to find all out this weekend. but it was just lisening to everyone giving him **** saying stuff like wow would be cool to see this thing work some time and stuff like that he did tell me he had the wrong sear in the gun.
if he had the wrong sear in the gun then its an easy fix.....get the right sear. The emag sear is the only sear that should fit, seeing as it is connected to the solenoid.

I'd say around $600, maybe a little more for it. Try to find out what software the gun comes with. when the marker starts up it will be displayed for a few seconds.

Play with it for a few games and see if you can get used to the warp feed. if you dont like it see if you can just buy the emag lowers, rail, and xvalve off of him, and use the body you have now. The X-valve will fit in a stainless body.

good luck :cheers: