PDA

View Full Version : selling a tac -one body

barone
05-17-2005, 10:01 PM
it like brand new, i used it a couple of times got very like scratches from playing but everthing is good on it even the threads for tha barrels im me and ill send u pic n also ill put pictures up on here soon.. i am selling for 125$ maybe shipped maders ware u r

so any one interseted then rite back or im me on aol at moneyman8591

master_alexander
05-17-2005, 10:09 PM
you just joined recentley, so i advise you to put this down into the misc paintball items, or the mods will move it there.(www.automags.org/forums , scroll down and find it under classified paintball section)

no worries, i don't think...

Target Practice
05-18-2005, 12:33 AM
it like brand new, i used it a couple of times got very like scratches from playing but everthing is good on it even the threads for tha barrels im me and ill send u pic n also ill put pictures up on here soon.. i am selling for 125$ maybe shipped maders ware u r

so any one interseted then rite back or im me on aol at moneyman8591

HAY GUYZ LOOK AT ME I'M 2 COOL TO READ THE RULEZ OR N E THING LIKE THAT SO BUY MY STUFF KAY?/?!?! OH YEAH I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION EITHER!1!!

JimmyBeam
05-18-2005, 12:40 AM
lol ^

Rift
05-18-2005, 01:25 AM
i think that one was just a touch uncalled for

Sk8ermog
05-18-2005, 03:00 AM
Completly uncalled for Target Practice.

barone: welcome to the forum and please ignore Target Practice and JimmyBeam for making fun of you. We do have a section dedicated to selling and buying gear that you might want to check out. Also you might want to look into what a used Tac-One body goes for. They are rare to find used, but you might be asking a little much, but it's totally up to you. Again welcome to the forum and I hope you stick around.

JimmyBeam
05-18-2005, 04:07 AM
yea my apologies.

i just thought it was funny to see the big red letters. sorry, it was a slow night at work

and welcome to the forum

frop
05-18-2005, 06:33 AM
Totally called for. Forgive my bluntness, but it is the pinnacle of jackassery to not see the BST forums at the bottom of the list. Harsh & BM, yes, but uncalled for? No.

Hey, let's just let it slide right? As if there arent already enough Tech posts in PB Talk, let's just add BST to it right?

Sorry, I'm just kind of cranky right now. :cuss:

lopxtc
05-18-2005, 06:57 AM
Its okay ... it'll pass after about a week.

Aaron

Sorry, I'm just kind of cranky right now. :cuss:

barone
05-18-2005, 03:40 PM
it is sold sry sold

JimmyBeam
05-19-2005, 01:18 AM
it is sold sry sold

then his tactics worked......

Timmee
05-19-2005, 04:38 AM
How hard is it to see that there's a B/S/T forum on here? Here's my opinion on this: