PDA

View Full Version : Center Flag & Boo Yaa

dolphin1823
05-18-2005, 02:08 PM
Alot of Automag owners want an electronic frame for their Mag, at one time there were 2 companies that made electronic frames for the Mag. One is out of business and the other as stoped making them. Each had their share of problems, but that was years ago. I don't understand why someone can't improve on those designs with todays better technology and give us a working bolt on electronic frame for our Mags and mass market it. It was done once. :confused:

peewee
05-18-2005, 02:10 PM
I have been pondering the same question for a while.

Spacemanvic
05-18-2005, 03:25 PM
Because the market, as it is perceived, wont support a company expending funds to bring an etrigger for the mag to market.

Seriously, Id like to see if the Pneumag makes it. Im not downing the pneumag or the mag itself, Im just being objective.

onedude36
05-18-2005, 03:46 PM
theres the devil mag bolt on, but obviouslyit isn't mass marketed. Other companies think mags are dead, except for a few, take a look at most tourney fields. you either get 'whats a mag' or 'mags are (insert untrue degrading adjective here)' I still like my mags though. Maybe the mQ valve will make it into mainstream and take mags with it, who knows?