PDA

View Full Version : what barrel should i get for my tac-one??

barone
05-18-2005, 03:07 PM
what barrel and size should i get for my tac-one.. iam a front player and i play woodland. i want a light accurate barrel.. is anyone of these good.

ben-afficial
05-19-2005, 09:52 AM
stick with the J&J, there wicked good barrels :dance:

Jotsy
05-19-2005, 06:05 PM
well, if i were to put a barrel on a tac one, it'd be an Armson Pro series... only for the looks tho (i don't really buy into the rifling and such) cos it really fits in with the "tactical" look hehe

MadPSIence
05-19-2005, 06:11 PM
tactical kaner kit

personman
05-19-2005, 06:16 PM
The J&J is extremely light, probably one of the lightest barrels ive felt. They work great.

BD_Paintball
05-19-2005, 06:21 PM
i voted for the pipe. i love mine and they also look cool.

stop whining buy a mag
05-19-2005, 07:44 PM
Obviously having a kit is going to allow you to shoot any paint and be more accurate no matter if your shooting seconds or Hellfire. The Pipe Kit is my favorite kit by far.

Enemy
05-19-2005, 07:55 PM
Any barrel you want!

Target Practice
05-19-2005, 09:37 PM
Aces! Another crappy thread by barone. There's a surprise! And it seems that you still haven't learned how to use the search function. Your post history speaks volumes.
To add something productive, you should get any type of barrel kit. The downside is that they can get pretty expensive.
What's next, "what jersey should i get to match my tac-one??", or perhaps "what field should i take my tac-one to??", or maybe "how should i carry my tac-one??"

I bet I get another PM by some uppity member telling me to lay off.

HOMELANDEFENDER
05-19-2005, 10:00 PM
I love my Scepter 5pc kit in 12" .... I have it in a "dusted" black finish (flat black). Its probably the best system I ever used.

HLD...

Beemer
05-19-2005, 11:16 PM
Hey barone, Welcome to AO :cheers:

Dont mind Target Practice he gets like that when he needs his meds.

I bet I get another PM by some member telling me to lay off.

Maybe from a mod with a warning. Why would I waste a PM. :spit_take

WARPED1
05-20-2005, 02:00 PM
Freak kit.

Rift
05-20-2005, 02:14 PM
freak or scepter kit

Target Practice
05-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Hey barone, Welcome to AO :cheers:

Dont mind Target Practice he gets like that when he needs his meds.

Maybe from a mod with a warning. Why would I waste a PM. :spit_take

You are the King of Hilarity. Here's a hint: You really shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about, such as certain mods' opinion of my actions.

However, you get a gold star for effort.

Afterthough Edit: I already got one PM from someone with too much time on their hands about it anyway, so someone felt the need to waste a PM.

yakitori
05-20-2005, 03:23 PM
stiffi 12 or even a 14. They are THE lightest. They are accurate. I use them exclusively. You may want to invest in a proflex silicone squeegee.

Their Cust serv is outstanding too. Warranted for a year against defects, and they WILL honor it.

barone
05-24-2005, 07:26 PM
ok
thanks
ill get a 10 inch stiffi

Chronobreak
05-24-2005, 07:33 PM
target, regardless what the pm/s say ignroe them. ive gotten af ew for doing the same thing you have.

im tired of new members just upping post counts or thinking this is some :tard: forum where we want to discuss what your next upgrade should be

as for the barrel...barrels a barrel get w/e you want man

depends on how long YOU want
depends on how quiet YOU want
depends on how much $ YOU want to spend
depends on if YOU care how much ti weighs
:sleeping: