PDA

View Full Version : Last Ditch Effort, Come To Tx Ao Meet

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-18-2005, 05:46 PM
alright since like NO ONE signed up, I decided to make this thread as a last ditch effort to get some attention to the meet thats going down THIS WEEKEND,

MAY 21st SATURDAY at a frield in Waxahachie

here is the thread PLEASE check it out and try to come

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=171446

thanks and sorry for intuerupting your normally scheduled programing.

darwin
05-19-2005, 03:56 AM
How much time was given on this? It seemed the date kept changing and was shakey.

Id love to see another great texas meet. TexBall and the following were great

yakitori
05-19-2005, 09:58 AM
I think the date of May 21st was set at least a month in advance. I will be there, and I am bringing a friend. So thats two at least. :D.

Its all good if there isnt huge crowds, cause playing 5-7 man is fun in a tourney setting.

Im looking forward to it.

What time is everyone coming out? I thought Id show up around 10am or so.

Aliens-8-MyDad
05-19-2005, 11:43 AM
yeah ill be there between 10-11am

mark_1791
05-19-2005, 02:08 PM
Sorry, I have a final saturday morning...

CodeMA
05-19-2005, 04:21 PM
ya it changed, but there was still over a months warning on it.... month just went by hella fast...

If yall can make it, deffently do so...Id like to make a good showing and hopefully they will have us back in the future...

Ill be there as early as 6am to start getting things setup and all that good stuff, so get there as early as you want... Also we can keep things going into the night as long as yall want(we normally start shutting things around 10pm, but will stay open as long as we are shooting paint... so were good for any late arrivers)

yakitori
05-20-2005, 07:27 AM
Hey CodeMA, Do you need any help setting stuff up? I can come earlier if you need some help moving cases of paint, bunkers, cleaning up, etc. Let me know. Send me a PM.

Cya there.

CodeMA
05-20-2005, 10:09 AM
I should have it under control, but your more then welcome to come...

We have nightball tonight so it should be all setup and ready to go minus a few bunkers needing to be blown up...

Just bring people... heck bring hitchhikers on the side of the road and pay him 5 bucks to shoot a pump or something just so theres more people to shoot :P

BTW I am bringing a pump for S&Gs... prolly wont be back around the computer much till I see yall tomarrow...sooo...see ya there if yall need help getting there or directions get contact information at the fields site

The numbers gonna be removed in the near future...but Ill post it publicly for now...LOL