PDA

View Full Version : what size barrel should i get my ultralight??

barone
05-18-2005, 09:23 PM
iam getting a dye ultralight, but i dont no what size to get it in. 10 or 12 inch? i really want a 10 inch becasue i like small fast guns and plus a play woodland alot, but dose it have any effect on the distance or accurate. i called up airgundesigns and they recomended that u get a 10-12 inch barrel for them. is it right , i dont no i nevea had a 10 inch barrel before, right now iam shooting a tac-one fully upgraded with a 12 inch jj ceramic barrel. and it shoots great but i want a betta smaller barrel but i dont no if it will shoot betta or crappyer?

minimag03
05-19-2005, 06:54 AM
iam getting a dye ultralight, but i dont no what size to get it in. 10 or 12 inch? i really want a 10 inch becasue i like small fast guns and plus a play woodland alot, but dose it have any effect on the distance or accurate. i called up airgundesigns and they recomended that u get a 10-12 inch barrel for them. is it right , i dont no i nevea had a 10 inch barrel before, right now iam shooting a tac-one fully upgraded with a 12 inch jj ceramic barrel. and it shoots great but i want a betta smaller barrel but i dont no if it will shoot betta or crappyer?

I have a 10, 12, and 14 inch tip for my ULs. I'd stick with the 12 or move up to a 14 if you want. A 14 inch in woodsball can be helpful for sticking the barrel through bushes and things like that.