PDA

View Full Version : mech mag or E-mag ??

atm743
05-19-2005, 03:24 PM
well this weekend i have a ternement and i cant decide on what gun to use.

its eather me ule e-mag

or

my trusty mech mag

both with level 10

now 2 teams that are in the ternement shoot really fast. basiclly wast paint.

i thoght that ao can help me out on what to use

really im thinking in going mech.

i jest got it 2 weeks ago and played with it last week and its very accurate with the j&j it came with.

jest cant decide if i should use the mech mag

or

go for that easy E mode pull and fast shooting??

give me your imput

MonsterMag
05-19-2005, 03:27 PM
your playing e ;)

We need to throw some paint
Some of those teams , stuipid raced- ebladed cockers :mad:

Maggot6
05-19-2005, 04:07 PM
If you want to play RT, just switch the emags mode :)

BD_Paintball
05-19-2005, 04:08 PM
what ever shoots faster, so you know that you can shoot lots of paint when you need to. because we all know mech mags are slow as crazy when they are not bouncy.

Rift
05-19-2005, 04:35 PM
Depends what all of your other team mates are going, what position your play and so froth.

MonsterMag
05-19-2005, 05:03 PM
Yeah it does , hes Tp
atm your going E

atm743
05-19-2005, 08:23 PM
He's jest trying to improve the quality of the posts in this fourm. I dont blame him.
Although sometimes its jest too much and uncalled for..

no really im not i jest wanted to know what you guess whould use if you were in my postition

well i may jest go e-mag

i the mech mag was bouncing fast with my old rt pro valve but i jest sent it out to the guy that won it on ebay soo i have my x valve on it and it needs the orings replaced and needs to be tuned.

my other x valve that i jest bought from sneakyhacker is on my e-mag and shoots really nice in mech and in e

dj89
05-19-2005, 08:37 PM
You are using your Emag.

warbeak2099
05-19-2005, 08:43 PM
I don't understand why you have a problem. Why wouldn't you use the emag if you know there are going to be teams that usually shoot fast? Even if they don't shoot fast, give yourself the advantage.

atm743
05-19-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't understand why you have a problem. Why wouldn't you use the emag if you know there are going to be teams that usually shoot fast? Even if they don't shoot fast, give yourself the advantage.

but somtimes shooting fast isent allways the way to go

i rather have better stright shoots

that fast shooting and missing

MonsterMag
05-19-2005, 09:08 PM
your using you emag , no qestions
you need a fast marker , learn how to aim :D

BD_Paintball
05-20-2005, 12:04 AM
but somtimes shooting fast isent allways the way to go

i rather have better stright shoots

that fast shooting and missing

shooting fast is the way to go when you know how to aim. play with a pump at open play, that will help your aim

shartley
05-20-2005, 06:19 AM
The marker you should use is the one you can shoot with adequate speed and accuracy for the situation you are going to be put in. Sometimes folks can shoot better with a marker that is not as fast, and that will actually improve their chances of winning because they actually hit their targets. But if you can shoot equally well with both markers, use the one you are most comfortable with.

It is all about knowing your limitations and skills. Then match that up with the marker that will best use those.

atm743
05-20-2005, 03:08 PM
The marker you should use is the one you can shoot with adequate speed and accuracy for the situation you are going to be put in. Sometimes folks can shoot better with a marker that is not as fast, and that will actually improve their chances of winning because they actually hit their targets.

soo true

thats why i cant decide

i shot way more people with my mech but i wasent shooting like supper fast. mabey 7 bps.

normal lay down fire.

well im using my e-mag to start out. but if i get sick of it or start chopping (paint i think they are useing is small and drops right though my 684 bore then ill use my mech cuse it shoots it well)

WARPED1
05-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Use niether, save your mags for a rec game, buy a real electro gun(Like a Proto Matrix) for tournaments.