PDA

View Full Version : X Mag Upgrades/Parts

Rob_Evanson
05-19-2005, 05:45 PM
Sorry if this has been posted before, but I did have a quick look for other threads. I'm getting an X Mag but I don't like the stock trigger, is there any blade style trigger available on the market. Also the grip panels look a bit lame, can you fit dye stickies to it or the groovey ones that you can get for timmys.

Are there any other nice touches/upgrades that peeps could recommend even if they are just cosmetic!

AGDlover
05-19-2005, 05:49 PM
yes and yes There is a aftermarket trigger in the dealer thread from Logic called the fireblade and If you want some nice pannels well you cant get dyes but I recomend Frymark(if you can find some) or Lukes pannels

stop whining buy a mag
05-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Stickies don't fit Mags. I'm 99.999% sure on that one. If you can snatch up a Fireblade trigger real quick then you'll be set. Any aftermarket grip isnt' going to give you much more of a better looking gun unless it is completely custom. Custom grips will take a bit of searching and they are just a personal preference.

onedude36
05-19-2005, 09:44 PM
What body is the one on the right? european xmag or something? Older prototype?

personman
05-19-2005, 10:12 PM
What body is the one on the right? european xmag or something? Older prototype?
Unmilled extreme mag. The C&C (cut and carved) extreme mag is also known as the X mag.

The unmilleds were not released in USA, only europe.

There are very few aftermarket grips made for the emag.. frymark went out of buisness and now luke is the only one making them, and he makes alluminum panels that I dont much like the look of.

The only aftermarket emag trigger thats still being sold is the fireblade.

I reccomend you get the software update 3.2, it's supposed to be pretty amazing.

Maggot6
05-20-2005, 06:02 AM
I edit you personman, ga devil bought most of frymarks grips and is making them. Check the dealers section.

BigEvil
05-20-2005, 07:12 AM
I have a black LT-03 that I can sell you cheap if you are interested. Drop me a PM.

-Scott

Rob_Evanson
05-20-2005, 10:17 AM
I have a black LT-03 that I can sell you cheap if you are interested. Drop me a PM.

-Scott

I'll have a look at what they look like and get back to you.

Cheers everyone, CJ55 I take it you like Mags as you have 3!!!!!! And the X-Mag I'm getting has the lastest software installed already.

CJ55
05-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Unmilled extreme mag. The C&C (cut and carved) extreme mag is also known as the X mag.

The unmilleds were not released in USA, only europe.

There are very few aftermarket grips made for the emag.. frymark went out of buisness and now luke is the only one making them, and he makes alluminum panels that I dont much like the look of.

The only aftermarket emag trigger thats still being sold is the fireblade.

I reccomend you get the software update 3.2, it's supposed to be pretty amazing.

Sorta correct, the blue to grey fade in a Euro Xmag, I bought it from someone in Italy. They are all awsome and in my opinion Xmags are top of the line markers.

Phobos
05-23-2005, 11:03 AM
Dont forget the TL-63. I am runing that on my Emag (Emags and X-Mags are very simalar markers, they use the same board, trigger system, etc. The breech and ACE are the big diffs.) and I love it. I also have a fire blade trigger laying around here somewhere....