PDA

View Full Version : CP Packs

AGD202
05-20-2005, 08:01 AM
anyone know how well the CP packs work? my store just got some in and i need a new pack cuz mine fits like ****... i was thinking bout the Dye Attack Pack... but the CP ones looked kinda nice, any input?

TheTramp
05-20-2005, 08:26 AM
It's probably the same as all the other quality packs made on the REdz design. Redz = Dye = Extream Rage = most others. Of course there are some that are crappily made but those'll be really cheap.

AGD202
05-20-2005, 02:30 PM
any1 ever use one?

lbonettosd
05-20-2005, 05:45 PM
The CP packs are nice, but I was able to compare them against an NXE pack at PB Expo in Pomona. Both were well constructed, but between the two the CP appeared to be of a slightly lesser grade when it came to quality. NXE had a better design when it came to the "ejection" design and non-slip back. In order to secure a pod in the CP pack you have to really tighten the strap. Then when you "lock" the pod in, the strap Barely grips the velcro... and IMO its a point wear eventually (after alot of use) the velcro won't have the same holding ability to keep the pod in. You want my suggestion look into an NXe pack.

Lee
05-20-2005, 06:05 PM
i agree with lbonettosd, nxe's are more comfortable as well.