PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe and minimag

chris_b_s
05-20-2005, 06:11 PM
Just bought an intelliframe for my minimag and i was wondering if i can get a trigger job for it. pretty new at paintball, so any help will be thankful. just because when the i pull the trigger it doesnt come back but just stays. no spring or nothing to push it back. thanks

Chronobreak
05-20-2005, 07:39 PM
welcome to AO

there isnt really a trigger job...infact messing with the trigger can cause more problems than anything.

ide suggest elaving it alone and elarning the trigger

you cang et a ULT but its not reccomeended for use with the classic valve.

also LUKE does a sear mods..maybe something like that?

but as i said i suggest leaving it, ex since you dont seem to have even tried the gun w/the intelli yet :argh:

cdacda13
05-20-2005, 07:44 PM
Just bought an intelliframe for my minimag and i was wondering if i can get a trigger job for it. pretty new at paintball, so any help will be thankful. just because when the i pull the trigger it doesnt come back but just stays. no spring or nothing to push it back. thanks
Well, if you weren't using air, the trigger wont come back. The sear pushes the trigger back, and the sear is pushed by the on/off, which needs air to work. Very simple. :D

As for the trigger, you could get a viperblade.
Lukes sear mod only works if you have a ULT(i believe)

mark_1791
05-20-2005, 09:24 PM
no spring or nothing to push it back. thanksthats because the trigger is air-returned. Without air, the trigger doesnt return.

chris_b_s
05-20-2005, 11:48 PM
thanks fellas. i use air and i havent used it yet. didnt know how exactly it worked but now i do. much thanks and quick responses. was sweating for awhile