PDA

View Full Version : great day of balling

mag88888
05-21-2005, 07:41 PM
well today i just had a great day of balling. ialthough i did have to take apart my mag and retune it but then it worked great. i pulled off some great moves........i bunkered 2 guys in one run and won the game with that. i played this cocky ref with an angel and won. my mag shot great for most the time and i got some nice remarks from people. also i found another magger around, not too many where im at. the field owner used to be a mag guy. he showed me his old RT with one of those ghetto minimag bodies. i cant remeber what theyre called exactly. but all in all, great day.

usmc8892
05-21-2005, 07:52 PM
sounds like fun, i am jealous, i wont get a chance to play again until mid june...

peewee
05-21-2005, 08:03 PM
Way to represent! Keep it rollin. Show the field owner whats what in the way of a new mag...... Re-convert. :shooting:

jenarelJAM
05-21-2005, 08:03 PM
gr, i was going to ref today and play tomorrow. I'm so jealous... My field is closed this weekend for a "family emergency" by the owner. What kind of mag are you using? electric or mech?

Southparkrocks
05-21-2005, 08:28 PM
http://www.vtpaintball.com/pictur5.jpg

This guy?

AGDlover
05-21-2005, 08:47 PM
ya some refs suck heh ya i was ballin today too i lit up maby 5-10 ppl on a run me and my bro werent expecting to play at challenge as long as we did so we played a little

atm743
05-21-2005, 08:52 PM
ya today was a great day for ballen

jest got done with a ternement

played about 7-9 games only lost 2 or 3 cant remeber

we will post a thread with a video soon

we got third place :D

cdacda13
05-21-2005, 09:27 PM
Sounds like fun.

I WAS going to go paintballing tomorrow, and play with ym buddy's PT extreme. My tippy is in pieces being modded and painted, and i dont have the money to buy a case of paint.

10 round tubes never looked so good before in my life.

mag88888
05-22-2005, 11:58 AM
sothparkrocks:nah not that guy, it was a younger ref, scot was his name, a little skinnier than that guy. same gun though, right place. he shot a load of paint, brought a 500 pack with him to the field. when the game started (2 on2) he just didnt stop shooting and casually walked up the field. weird style of playing? well we won that game. i went around and shot one of he kids in the back and the ref ran out of paint. yes he shot a load of paint. even if he didnt get hit we won.

mag88888
05-22-2005, 12:01 PM
oh yeah someone asked what kind of mag i was using. rt ule custom with AA apoc2k, egg2, dye ultralite, stock single trigger, ult, so a mech mag. at times it ripped when i needed it to. i got compliments on some bursts of ropes i was shooting. i know that sounds rediculous but i could see a line of paint and so could the other guys. i dont have enough money for a double trigger rigth now but its coming. :D