PDA

View Full Version : TAG, my local field got robbed :(

Carbon
05-21-2005, 08:53 PM
items taken were:

3 New-in-box Ion

+ $200 or so taken in cash

about 20 tippman SL68 pumps

It could be worse i suppose, but i felt really bummed out. Its sucks seeing bad thing happen to good people.

Apparently its was a relatively skilled opperation as the crooks had to torch off 4 heavy duty Masterlocks to gain access to the giant connex containers that housed all the gear.

Anyway, the local authorities are pissssed off, as they recognized the field as a great place for the local youth to attend and stay out of trouble.

if you have any cluesor heads ups to the whereabouts of some Ions please contact Roland at this website, if not call the number. Thnx AO!

http://theadventuregame.com/
1800tag5150

warbeak2099
05-21-2005, 09:00 PM
It's sweet that the authorities are on your field's side. They're right about paintball being a great outlet for youths. This may actually be a blessing in disguise, bringing the powers at be (law enforcement/government) and the paintball community closer together through cooperative work. Good luck to your field owner and his staff. There are plenty of Cali ballers on here, I hope one of them can help out.

mcdkid
05-22-2005, 12:49 AM
watch ebay.

1977FordBronco
05-22-2005, 01:51 AM
Yeah nok I was there this morning and a county sheriff was taking pictures of the containters and collecting evidence. This really ruined everyones day. It seemed that the rental equipment was untouched, because a private party of about 30-40 went out with rentals, keep me updated on any news.