PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with my emag Charger...

Ben2003
05-22-2005, 12:13 AM
ok please some one help me out here, i have had my emag only for a few days now and well when i got it the batterie had plenty of juice left and everything well now its low and needs to be charged. I pluged it in last night at 11pm and then woke up at 10am and its still not even charged or keep charged for some reason. Now there was something loose in the charger so i took it apart and it was the bolt so i took that out and put it back in, now does anyone have a picture of theirs showing how it should be...And the charger keeps saying its being charged but heck it says only 10-12 hours to fully charge and it still isnt charged at all...please someone help my out here :confused:

FlawleZ
05-22-2005, 03:28 AM
ok please some one help me out here, i have had my emag only for a few days now and well when i got it the batterie had plenty of juice left and everything well now its low and needs to be charged. I pluged it in last night at 11pm and then woke up at 10am and its still not even charged or keep charged for some reason. Now there was something loose in the charger so i took it apart and it was the bolt so i took that out and put it back in, now does anyone have a picture of theirs showing how it should be...And the charger keeps saying its being charged but heck it says only 10-12 hours to fully charge and it still isnt charged at all...please someone help my out here :confused:

Are you wanting a picture of the battery charger from the inside?

Ben2003
05-22-2005, 11:19 AM
yes i need a picture of how its all hooked up from the inside.

Phobos
05-23-2005, 08:40 AM
I am actually having the same prbolem with my charger/battery. I will have the battery on the charger for about 4hrs and then put it on the marker and it will blink "low batt". When I put the battery on the charger it also reads green right away.

DO I have a bad charger, or a bad battery? How can I test them?

Ben2003
05-24-2005, 10:18 PM
yes...please someone help us out...i really would like to shoot my emag...lol

feildsweeper13
05-30-2005, 02:42 AM
Same here fellas, I've had my charger for 2 days and it will stay red for about 5 minutes and turn green. I cant get a decent charge at all. I'm useing the 1500mAh 12v wall charger from radio shack. Does anyone know if our batteries are bad or is it the aftermarket charger?

Maggot6
05-30-2005, 06:32 AM
Go to radio shack, buy a voltage/amperage "tester" and see what your batteries are pushing out. Then look at your AGD manual (if you don't have one, go to airguns online one) and read the specs of the battery and see if it compares...There is really only one way to set up the battery though, so I am sure your not doing anything wrong...

Ben2003
05-31-2005, 08:18 AM
hey man my batteries still good but my charger isnt put together right so is there any way of finding a picture of one or how it goes together???

Tunaman
05-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Test the battery with a voltmeter. 18+ volts should be in there or it isnt charged. I charge mine overnight. The charger will rapid charge for a few minutes then switch to green for the trickle charge. Do not remove the battery from the charger at this point. It wont be finished charging... ;)

Ben2003
05-31-2005, 11:47 PM
hey i also plugged mine in all night and it still didnt work...im probably 100% sure my charger isnt put together right, if someone could send me a picture of the charger that would be awesome :headbang: