PDA

View Full Version : Is there any difference in the emag and emag lowers?

Napalmic
05-22-2005, 12:44 AM
Well the title says it all. From what ive found out its the same thing but i was wondering if there was any performance difference. I like my mag but its just to slow anymore. I dont want to spend to much money. Another problem i have is the accuracy of the gun is there anything i can do there? Right now im runnning a ult, xvalved, int. frame for the double trigger lol.

Thanks,
Napalmic :mad:

master_alexander
05-22-2005, 01:01 AM
for accuracy get a level 10...

otherwise emag lowers and an emag should be the same, i have never shot one, but from my point of view that is logically corect.

Rift
05-22-2005, 01:09 AM
e-mag lowers come from an emag people who sell there e-mags sometimes decide to sell the parts seperatly, your acuracy could be caused by alot of things bad paint, crappy barrel, edadic velocity, etc lvl 10 wont do anything about that but it will stop the chops if you have them.

Napalmic
05-22-2005, 01:12 AM
I have the lev 10 it comes stock with the x-valve. Thanks for the info.

REDRT
05-22-2005, 01:18 AM
Well the title says it all. From what ive found out its the same thing but i was wondering if there was any performance difference. I like my mag but its just to slow anymore. I dont want to spend to much money. Another problem i have is the accuracy of the gun is there anything i can do there? Right now im runnning a ult, xvalved, int. frame for the double trigger lol.

Thanks,

You take the complete lowers, use an RTP rail or Emag rail and use your valve and body and you got yourself an Emag. 3.2 software is the current stuff from AGD. Anything else you might consider getting it updated. Accuracy is quality of paint and bore/paint sizing mostly.

[master_alexander]for accuracy get a level 10...

That Xvalve should are ready have LvL10.

JimmyBeam
05-22-2005, 03:42 AM
for accuracy get a level 10...

huh? wtf does accuracy have to do with a level 10?

REDRT
05-22-2005, 10:00 AM
huh? wtf does accuracy have to do with a level 10?

Kind of what I thought at first, but I guess if your not chopping balls it would be more accurate.

master_alexander
05-22-2005, 11:28 AM
oh yea... sorry about that... i got confused, it was 1:00... eh...

warbeak2099
05-22-2005, 11:32 AM
^^I guess you could say that. But it has nothing to do with acuracy directly. For that he's gotta make sure he's matching the right paint to his barrel.

buzzboy
05-22-2005, 03:14 PM
All you need to do is get the emag grip frame and the battery pack.

SpecialBlend2786
05-22-2005, 03:39 PM
I went the emag lowers route, found it cheaper than buying an entire emag. Make sure the lowers come with the grip frame, board, battery, battery pack, and yellow pin and you should be set. Just bolt it onto a RTP/Emag rail and use your current body and valve. You'll need to take the ULT out and put in a standard on/off assembly though. ULT's dont work very well with the emags solenoid last i heard.

Napalmic
05-22-2005, 05:35 PM
sweet thanks again for all the info

mag88888
05-22-2005, 05:44 PM
whats an emag trigger like? whats it compare to?

JRingold
05-22-2005, 08:23 PM
It all depends on how many magnets you have setup in it. I still haven't been able to get used to mine. I've only had my X-Mag since March. I still shoot myself in the dang foot at least once a day. :rofl: :rofl:

Enemy
05-22-2005, 11:53 PM
i love my xmags trigger put a fireblade then sent the gun off to blackvcg and the trigger on this thing is just sick.. maybe a little too sick its a tad bit bouncy like f/a bouncy i have to fix that soon!