PDA

View Full Version : get your MQ valve yet??

tippmannsniper-
05-22-2005, 07:08 PM
well it looks like some people over on pbnation.com are getting their autococker Mq valves so i was wondering if aanyone here has gotton there yet if they preordered it

Chronobreak
05-22-2005, 09:26 PM
probly could have searched out an answer..

i doubt anyone here except maybe dayspring will get one ;) for the cocker version atleast

were all waiting for the mag version which is still probly far off considering what needs to be done and how long the cocker version took, although we can hope it should be quicker/soon.

last i heard it will be a very short time before pbx starts a preorder list, then hopefully production

Vex
05-22-2005, 11:58 PM
probly could have searched out an answer..
It was probably just easier to post and have you reply that he could have used the search button...

The search feature is nice, but it isn't always that easy to weed through and find what you are looking for.
Give the guy a (Chrono)break. :)

LudavicoSoldier
05-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Ohhh I'll be getting at least two! One for my Race Lotus and one for my EBlade Ripper.

SCpoloRicker
05-23-2005, 12:03 PM
It was probably just easier to post and have you reply that he could have used the search button...

The search feature is nice, but it isn't always that easy to weed through and find what you are looking for.
Give the guy a (Chrono)break. :)

Alright, I laughed at "(Chrono)break" I admit it. :)

Gumbe
05-23-2005, 12:25 PM
wats this MQ valveS?

warbeak2099
05-23-2005, 12:34 PM
^There's a search button situation right there.

Gumbe
05-23-2005, 02:37 PM
why..this thread is already open..i may as well use to ask.

my2crazyeyes
05-23-2005, 03:31 PM
why..this thread is already open..i may as well use to ask.
www.myqvalve.com (http://www.mqvalve.com)

Gumbe
05-23-2005, 09:02 PM
that say nothin..about it? wat the point of this?

_tMAN
05-23-2005, 10:16 PM
For the love of all things holy, go to an english lesson once in awhile.

Search for MQValve, it will give you a thread with all of your answers in it.

Dayspring
05-23-2005, 10:23 PM
The mQ valve is a drop in replacement for any electronic cocker that will remove all of the lower tube components. It reduces kick to a minimum as there is no longer a hammer to actuate the vavle, it also removes the lug/sear interface. Lastly, it's controllable dwell is in increments of .25ms (with the PBX board) for super efficient usage.

Check PBNation's electronic cocker forum for more information.

But I will say this- our test gun has shot 32+bps- verified on a full auto test by White Wolf Airsmithing.

Automaggot68
05-24-2005, 07:08 AM
For the love of all things holy, go to an english lesson once in awhile.

Search for MQValve, it will give you a thread with all of your answers in it.

Thank god we've got you here for QC.