PDA

View Full Version : Fields opening... YAY!

Gunther_mag_user
05-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, the fields are finally opening in alaska... I should be playing my first game in 8 months on saturday... I hate these long winters!

feel free to flame for lack of substance :P
Gunther

Beemer
05-22-2005, 10:49 PM
How does it go?

an ti ci pa.................tion. Like the song by Carly Simon>

Have Fun

UHHHHHH whats a flame?

ej_y4
05-23-2005, 12:13 AM
Congrads :D . I thought i would just rub in the fact that we can play all year round here in SoCal ;)

Have fun :cheers:

FlawleZ
05-23-2005, 02:33 AM
Congrads :D . I thought i would just rub in the fact that we can play all year round here in SoCal ;)

Same here in San Antonio. Well, actually in the summer you'd probably opt NOT to as it gets 100+ here. It was 98 today. :mad:

Conversekidz
05-23-2005, 02:34 AM
why doesn't someone open an indoor field in alaska?

sbpyro
05-23-2005, 06:49 AM

Hmm interesting we tend to play year round in the northeast and not just indoors.

Maggot6
05-23-2005, 06:56 AM
No indoor feilds? I go to them during the canadian winters....Although, I guess you have an american canadian winter :tard:..

Gunther_mag_user
05-23-2005, 08:18 PM
There was 1 indoor field... but I cant stand the 8 hour drive. there arent enough ballers up here to open a decently sized indoor field. Also paint and such costs alot more to ship and, in the case of paint, the fields cannot get a massive bulk order because it will go unused.

Gunther

WARPED1
05-23-2005, 09:35 PM
Well, the fields are finally opening in alaska... I should be playing my first game in 8 months on saturday... I hate these long winters!

feel free to flame for lack of substance :P
Gunther
Move to florida. If you want, you can play every weekend all yeart, except the days the field may be closed. The rain in the summer is minor. Sure it rains every day at about 4, but only for like 5-10 minutes. Then, theres the major tournies if that's your bag. 2 PSP's in Orlando, some Tampa trade show, and an NPPL or two in the Miami area. Then we have Waynes World, 24 hour scenario games, plus his field is a woodsballers dream field. :)