PDA

View Full Version : emag issue with tl3 trigger

Arson51
05-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Hey, I recently purchased an old TL3 trigger. I set it up to have a small amount of bounce in emode and went to play with it. I soon found that my noid was clicking alot of the time and not actually firing. I figured that my battery was low and i should go ahead and sitch my gun into manual mode. there was lots of short stroking and double feeds. do you think this could be the TL3 pushing the trigger pin in too far? I really appreciate your help

rkjunior303
05-22-2005, 10:11 PM
Didn't alot of the TL63 triggers have a problem with manual mode? I think so.

rkjunior303
05-22-2005, 10:31 PM
ha stupid me, that's what i get for not paying attention.

CoolHand
05-23-2005, 12:42 AM
Hey, I recently purchased an old TL3 trigger. I set it up to have a small amount of bounce in emode and went to play with it. I soon found that my noid was clicking alot of the time and not actually firing. I figured that my battery was low and i should go ahead and sitch my gun into manual mode. there was lots of short stroking and double feeds. do you think this could be the TL3 pushing the trigger pin in too far? I really appreciate your help

First off, is it an LT-3 or a TL63? One has a big set screw in the middle of it, and one does not.

Riddle me that, and then we can get your problem figured out.

Although, if it is shortstroking a lot, it is likely that the trigger is not pushing the sear back far enough, not too far.

If you've got an LT-3 (the one with the big set screw in the middle of it), you can just run that screw in some, and fix the problem (which is why its there in the first place).

If you've got a TL63, you'll need to lengthen the sear rod a fuzz.

Arson51
05-23-2005, 04:27 AM
Its the LT3 with the "adjustable trigger stop contact". I also forgot to mention it seemed that my ROF in manual mode was down alot aswell and i had to hold down the trigger a bit when firing to get it to properly work. Ill screw the set screw in some more, and check back in a week. Thanks for your help CoolHand.

CoolHand
05-23-2005, 02:00 PM
Its the LT3 with the "adjustable trigger stop contact". I also forgot to mention it seemed that my ROF in manual mode was down alot aswell and i had to hold down the trigger a bit when firing to get it to properly work. Ill screw the set screw in some more, and check back in a week. Thanks for your help CoolHand.

Not a problem, that's what I'm here for.