PDA

View Full Version : Argh what to do

Napalmic
05-22-2005, 11:14 PM
Well i was going to go and make my mag into an emag. But then i dont really like how much of a gas hog it is. So i was wondering what a good cheap back player tourney gun would be for around 400-500. Please give your details about the gun. < since i know theres an alright selection out there cause i dont mind going used as long as it works like its suppose to.

Napalmic :mad:

SpecialBlend2786
05-22-2005, 11:56 PM
Try to pick up a Shockteck Bushmaster. Fast, light, efficient, and looks good to boot.Those things own. :shooting:

magman007
05-23-2005, 12:26 AM
dye matrix. more efficient than the mag, and damn fast. as a back player, you really dont dump nearly as much paint as you would think now a days. i use at max 5 pods and a hopper, then just fill up on air afterwards with my dm5, slightly more efficient than a regular dye matrix, but its no big deal. now a days, you can find a used one for about 500 with all the ups, probabally even evolve and tadao, if not leethal mods and the c4 mod. if you get one manufacuted by dye it will have eyes, most people fit eye to their trixes anyways though so that isnt a problem, just look for one with eyes.

they are light on paint as it is, so eyes arent even that big of a deal. they are easy to take care of, easy to trouble shoot, and an all around great gun, a little big, but being in the back that doesnt matter so much. trust me, grab one