PDA

View Full Version : Zenitram HALO Drive Cone

Phobos
05-23-2005, 09:37 PM
So about a week after i read this article on www.warpig.com

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/zenitramcone/

My HALO b's Drive cone broke a fin and then the little tab on the bottom broke off mid-game leaving me in a great situation :mad:

So I ordered one of thease bad boys up, lubed er up with some heavy duty silicone lubricant and dropped her in. Shot a case through my Halo with no problems! :D

68magOwner
05-23-2005, 10:18 PM
glad to hear it, just bought one today. At our last tourenment, the tab on my halo drive cone broke, leaving me spinning it with my finger while trying to mow fools, and teammate broke a fin off his drive cone, which causes consistent jamming. He opted for the shocktech drive cone, which can be found local, i decided against aluminimum for a few reasons and orderef the zentram, should be here next week, or the end of this week.
but, is there really any reason to lube it? or just something you did

LeatherPants
05-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Works really well. I have one in all three of my Halo. One of them i took a dremmel to and made it lighter....so after like 1/2 hour i can now say it's lighter.

It's a great product the steel pin goes all the way through I have not had any problem with it in the 9 cases so far.

Phobos
05-24-2005, 09:56 AM
but, is there really any reason to lube it? or just something you did

When I installed it you could tell there was some rubbing agianst the bottoma of the halo so I figured lube can't hurt.

MicroMiniMe
05-24-2005, 10:38 AM
Well I picked up the Critical delrin version. I'll let ya know how that fares after this weekend.

yakitori
05-24-2005, 11:37 AM
I got the critical one too. I like it alot. No rubbing, no lubing, no dremmel needed. They also include the delrin spring housing cause eventually that will be the next thing that breaks on it.

I weighed the stock and the critical on digital scales and the stock one was like 12.6 grams, and the critical one was at 16 grams even. Not really a noticable differnce.

They also have a lifetime warranty. I think both the zenitram and the critical one do.

Delrin drive cones are the shizznit.

gc82000
05-24-2005, 07:28 PM
I want one but I am waiting for a different color, my friend is going to try to dye, color not the company, his I will let you guys know how that goes.

68magOwner
05-25-2005, 03:05 PM
I want one but I am waiting for a different color, my friend is going to try to dye, color not the company, his I will let you guys know how that goes.

i have heard that you can dye them and has been done successfully.

rkjunior303
05-25-2005, 03:07 PM
since its delrin, you should be able to dye it with RIT just like a revy shell

Phobos
05-26-2005, 09:51 AM
since its delrin, you should be able to dye it with RIT just like a revy shell

Hot Pink here I come, JK. I will probbly just go blue.

r-unit
05-26-2005, 10:57 AM
i want a carbon fiber cone. i know it wouldn't make too much of a dif., but im going for the lightest setup possible.

ego
reloader b- new cone- duey dog pack
45/45
ccm kit

SlartyBartFast
05-26-2005, 11:16 AM
i want a carbon fiber cone. i know it wouldn't make too much of a dif., but im going for the lightest setup possible.

ego
reloader b- new cone- duey dog pack
45/45
ccm kit

:rofl:

:rolleyes:

Carbon fiber is not a suitable material for this application and would probably be heavier than the delrin and more brittle too. :tard: