PDA

View Full Version : Needed: On AOer who is at IAO

Kevmaster
05-25-2005, 08:00 PM
I need ONE AOer who is going to be at the IAO to help me with the OGD. The work will not be difficult and it will only be for the first day of the OGD (thursday july 28). If you're interested in doing some work for the owners group division, I'd love to hear from you. either post here or send an email to me: Kevin@BEOG.org.

Who: YOU!

What: Asst. For Owners Group Division

When: Thursday July 28, 2005

Where: International Amateur Open @ Butler, PA

Why: I Need Help!

There will be compensation, however it will be minimal. Exact amount not yet known. Likely 25-75 for the day.

Thanks!

Kevin

NOTE: This is NOT a first come first serve job offer. I will be accepting 'aplications' if you want to call them that from as many people as I can get. Thanks

Muzikman
05-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Come on guys...it's for a good cause. :) Kev worked his arse off last year, so I really want to see him get the help.

AGDlover
05-25-2005, 08:32 PM
sry man i'm playing for OGD

oldsoldier
05-25-2005, 08:34 PM
Kev, I'd love to help, but, honestly, look at my team. I should be getting paid to captain it. Its like babysitting!!!

Creative Mayhem
05-26-2005, 06:42 AM
Kev, I'd love to help, but, honestly, look at my team. I should be getting paid to captain it. Its like babysitting!!!

Isn't it though??? I felt the same way with you last year. :D

I would help if it didn't interfere with the game play. If need be i will help out with what i can.

edweird
05-26-2005, 08:06 AM
Babysitting? wtf im the solber one!

Um Kev if ya need help I can assist, but remember im playing with AFTICA as always

rkjunior303
05-26-2005, 08:11 AM
obviously, same here too. I can help but I am playing OG.

Thordic
05-26-2005, 08:22 AM
I have to agree, if anyone is the AFTICA babysitter, its Ed :)

jdev
05-26-2005, 08:27 AM
kev.

as its looking right now, the AKA guys are slacking, so, there may not be a team. If this is the case, I am more than willing to help out with whatever you need for the day, pay isn't necessary. donate it to the prize group or something :D

let me know.

Kevmaster
05-26-2005, 09:06 AM
jdev: lets get you a team

all you other babies: you think i want your hung over help?

rkjunior303
05-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Like I said -- since Kev is so gracious in letting me use his busted arse X-Mag, I'd gladly let someone use my Viking if they wanted to play OG with AKA.

Devaney - talk to Dan (Spleefstyles). I think he's coming with us, maybe he'll play on AKA.

Kevmaster
05-26-2005, 09:21 AM
smeek was planning on playing beog...he might play with you guys....we got a lot of guys

jdev
05-26-2005, 09:39 AM
smeek was planning on playing beog...he might play with you guys....we got a lot of guys

talked to smeek, hes a no-go.

ill try to get ahold of dan and see whats up with him.

Kevmaster
05-26-2005, 10:19 AM
talked to smeek, hes a no-go.

ill try to get ahold of dan and see whats up with him.

no go for just aka...or no go for the whole event?

LudavicoSoldier
05-26-2005, 01:09 PM
Kev, I am attending, and am not playing on a team, as they are all full up (AO and AIR). I would be more than happy to help you with anything you need! PM me!

EDIT - While I would love to play, I really wasnt planning on it. If Kev needs help, I would gladly forfeit playing to do so.

-Dan

Target Practice
05-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Kev, I'm sorry I let you down, it's just that getting this house built has priority... :)

Kevmaster
05-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Dan:
my budget depends on how many teams come. your pay depends on my budget. as such, i'd rather have a team than a helper. i'd rather you play for a team and do that than help me. however, if you cnat get on a team, i'd be happy to have you help

TP:
Bud, it all cool. You got your priorities straight. I got plenty of time to find someone

jdev
05-26-2005, 02:20 PM
no go for just aka...or no go for the whole event?

no go for AKA.

I have an email out to several people right now. they could make or break the team being there this year.

Lohman446
05-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Hey Kev, how goes the team recruitment anyways, any clue at this point?

LudavicoSoldier
05-26-2005, 02:27 PM
Kev,
Understood. The reason I said I was not all that interested in playing is that this is my first out-of-state event; I wanted to soak up the environment and just have a good time without worrying about playing. If AKA REALLY needs someone to play, and I can borrow a Vike, I will play. In terms of pay, I could honestly care less. Anything I can do to help.

-Dan

Kevmaster
05-26-2005, 02:48 PM
its a great event and you'll have plenty of time to soak it up even if you play

loh: 6 registered right now...which is more than we had at this point last year. prolly 11-14 total

LudavicoSoldier
05-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Alright. Twist my arm why don't ya. :D

Joey, you have a PM inbound.

AzrealDarkmoonZ
05-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Ludavico, I dropped you a PM on AIR. Your more than welcome to play with us, I just need to know ASAP, and we have enough for a full team so if another team needs another to play, please do go with them.

Az

LudavicoSoldier
05-26-2005, 03:32 PM
Azreal - I emailed you. I am VERY interested. Would be nice to shoot my own guns. :D