PDA

View Full Version : Annoing An Emag

shoot m up
05-25-2005, 09:48 PM
I am thinking about annoing my emag when i get it fixed. I have a few themes in mind like Green Lantern, Captin America and Flash. If i do the Green Lantern one i was thinking of fixing a clear grip to were i can have led lights chase eachother when i pull the trigger. Tell me what you think about it. :wow:

RoamingStorm
05-25-2005, 09:57 PM
I also want to find someone to anno or powder coat my Karta, with a blue black fade, including rail, powder coating preferred, dont want to pay anymore than 65

trevorjk
05-25-2005, 10:08 PM
a kid that i play with has his emag annoed hot pink to clear to hot pink ... valve hot pink to clear on battery pack and from half of the front part of his freak on is hot pink again.

REDRT
05-25-2005, 10:10 PM
I am thinking about annoing my emag when i get it fixed. I have a few themes in mind like Green Lantern, Captin America and Flash. If i do the Green Lantern one i was thinking of fixing a clear grip to were i can have led lights chase eachother when i pull the trigger. Tell me what you think about it. :wow:

Being green is my favorite color your idea sounds swell to me. ;)

Hexis
05-26-2005, 12:32 AM
Green looks good on an emag:

http://www.hxxl.com/albums/album10/aaf.sized.jpg (http://www.hxxl.com/modules.php?full=1&set_albumName=album10&id=aaf&op=modload&name=gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php)

Things have changed slightly, it's got a Flatline 4500 on a rail, and some other minor goodies, but the green remains the same.

shoot m up
05-26-2005, 03:35 PM
Its not going to be all green. I am going to have the gubn black. May to a small green fade in the back up exteding on the valve. On the battery pack i was going to put the green lantern symbol. and along with it i was going to do the clear grip to were i can have green led lights chase each other when i pull the trigger. So you think that sounds good.

RingOfScale
05-27-2005, 12:00 AM
wow hexis, those guns are hot ... normally i think green guns are stupid ... but the silver / green looks awsome on those. :)

Hexis
05-27-2005, 12:17 AM
Its just one gun, both views of it. I like it.

shoot m up
05-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Hey HEXIS where can i get a diffrent color led dispaly screen. I would like to change the color of mine.

behemoth
05-27-2005, 04:49 PM
Hey HEXIS where can i get a diffrent color led dispaly screen. I would like to change the color of mine.

Have_Blue used to make them.

I think is site was like AirSolider.com or something...

MonsterMag
05-27-2005, 04:54 PM
They WERE here http://www.airsoldier.com/otheraccessories/index.shtml :(

I emailed him about them , no reply :cry:

shoot m up
05-28-2005, 02:07 PM
i want to get one i hope he brings them back soon

Athius
05-28-2005, 02:28 PM

I think the way to annoy a e-mag is calling it a shocker.

MonsterMag
05-28-2005, 03:17 PM
I think the way to annoy a e-mag is calling it a shocker.
:confused:
Emags pwn Shockers :headbang: