PDA

View Full Version : Rail compatability

OneEyedPimp
05-26-2005, 01:08 AM
As I have posted in the Paintball Talk forum, I have recently got a dovetailed Z-grip. I am looking for the cheapest way to have it work on a X-valve mag without having to mill anything. So this is my question:

Can I take a RT-ULE custom and put a Minimag rail, like an alpha rail, on it? Or is this not possible? Thanks.

TMAXXKING1
05-26-2005, 01:46 AM
yes but

you will need

a classic rail easy to find used or go new roguefactor has them uled for 50 plus shipping
rogue also has the dallara rail uled ...
a classic sear and pin rogue also has those

a different vert asa for your gas thru .. or a 15* asa from rogue also

if you are looking to use a gas thru on your mag with a classic rail and a z grip you will need
a kapp rail extender ...

alpah rail can be used on along with that frame also ..

OneEyedPimp
05-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Yeah, its possible.

Id always suggest going with a rail that starts from an Authentic AGD rail though. The Dallara rail starts from an AGD Automag/MiniMag rail. AGD always makes the best stuff :cheers:

Ok, I was just thinking the Alpha rail because of its weight. Now if I bought the RT-ULE custom, and a minimag rail, would I need anything else to make it all work together? Thanks.

OneEyedPimp
05-26-2005, 01:13 PM
yes but

you will need

a classic rail easy to find used or go new roguefactor has them uled for 50 plus shipping
rogue also has the dallara rail uled ...
a classic sear and pin rogue also has those

a different vert asa for your gas thru .. or a 15* asa from rogue also

if you are looking to use a gas thru on your mag with a classic rail and a z grip you will need
a kapp rail extender ...

alpah rail can be used on along with that frame also ..

Is the classic sear and pin needed for a Minimag rail?

OneEyedPimp
05-26-2005, 10:34 PM
Is the classic sear and pin needed for a Minimag rail?

Sorry to be a little pushy, but I did a search and came up with nothing.