PDA

View Full Version : x-mag gone x-ray

mixwell2
05-26-2005, 02:54 AM
Just incase anyone has not seen the posts on other boards/sites
x-ray (http://www.docsmachine.com/posters/)

fire1811
05-26-2005, 03:44 AM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175658&highlight=doc

BigEvil
05-26-2005, 04:32 AM
Got mine. Doc shipped 'em fast.

Maggot6
05-26-2005, 06:21 AM
I'm giving him some business soon... :)

Skywalker
05-26-2005, 05:14 PM
Got mine. Doc shipped 'em fast.

I don't believe that for a second. He takes forever to ship, especially my 15* ASA. It's been over a half a year easy. :cuss:

JimmyBeam
05-26-2005, 05:41 PM
I don't believe that for a second. He takes forever to ship, especially my 15* ASA. It's been over a half a year easy. :cuss:

should of given Rogue a pm

JoshK
05-26-2005, 06:02 PM

I'm pretty sure that's because he custom makes those. These can be "mass produced' quickly and easily.

Doc Nickel
06-11-2005, 04:18 AM
I don't believe that for a second. He takes forever to ship, especially my 15* ASA. It's been over a half a year easy.

-Then how about dropping me an E-mail about it, rather than just complaining about it?

The shop that ran my 15-degree ASAs was also supposed to drop-ship them for me. They do the same thing for other builders, but for some reason my batch was run, annoed and bagged, but never shipped. I never heard they weren't being delivered for months, because apparently those (thankfully few) customers, like you, felt it was easier to just wait and complain, instead of, you know, asking what's up.

Right now I have a large boxful of black-annoed double-tapped 15-degree 'Mag ASAs on hand, in stock and ready to ship. I thought I'd also covered all the outstanding orders, but if you're still short yours, please drop me an Email and I'll be happy to check my records.

As far as the posters go, I have literally thousands on hand, and several hundred shipping tubes. The longest wait for a poster to be mailed out since they went on sale has been about a day and a half, since I can't ship on Sundays.

Yes, I've had long waits on some work, some rather famously so. But that's largely custom work, not in-stock store product. And out of almost four hundred customers last year (2004) probably fewer than six had to wait longer than a few days over the estimated delivery time.

Yeah, even one delay is too many, but that's still a pretty good record for a one-man shop.

Doc.

Automaggot68
06-11-2005, 06:33 AM
-Then how about dropping me an E-mail about it, rather than just complaining about it?

The shop that ran my 15-degree ASAs was also supposed to drop-ship them for me. They do the same thing for other builders, but for some reason my batch was run, annoed and bagged, but never shipped. I never heard they weren't being delivered for months, because apparently those (thankfully few) customers, like you, felt it was easier to just wait and complain, instead of, you know, asking what's up.

Right now I have a large boxful of black-annoed double-tapped 15-degree 'Mag ASAs on hand, in stock and ready to ship. I thought I'd also covered all the outstanding orders, but if you're still short yours, please drop me an Email and I'll be happy to check my records.

As far as the posters go, I have literally thousands on hand, and several hundred shipping tubes. The longest wait for a poster to be mailed out since they went on sale has been about a day and a half, since I can't ship on Sundays.

Yes, I've had long waits on some work, some rather famously so. But that's largely custom work, not in-stock store product. And out of almost four hundred customers last year (2004) probably fewer than six had to wait longer than a few days over the estimated delivery time.

Yeah, even one delay is too many, but that's still a pretty good record for a one-man shop.

Doc.
QFT.
I wish that I had more to say, but you've said it pretty well yourself, Doc.

shartley
06-11-2005, 06:47 AM
I think before anyone gets out a rope, we should know if he DID try to e-mail Doc about it, or contact him in any way.

behemoth
06-11-2005, 10:55 AM
I think before anyone gets out a rope, we should know if he DID try to e-mail Doc about it, or contact him in any way.

Knowing half the people on these boards....

Probably Not.

BigEvil
06-11-2005, 12:09 PM
Doc's my hero. I want a wooden mallet of my own!!

Like I said, I think I had my poster in 2-3 days from when I ordered it.

ANd hey, if your looking to take on a padawan, le tme know :D

behemoth
06-11-2005, 12:13 PM
Doc's my hero. I want a wooden mallet of my own!!

Like I said, I think I had my poster in 2-3 days from when I ordered it.

ANd hey, if your looking to take on a padawan, le tme know :D

My posters were here in a few days also.

Doc's my Hero :p

personman
06-11-2005, 12:14 PM
Knowing half the people on these boards....

Probably Not.
You know half the people on these boards? :eek:

behemoth
06-11-2005, 12:26 PM
You know half the people on these boards? :eek:

No, but youre so cool, that you make up for the rest of em.