PDA

View Full Version : AO SCENARIO game

Will Wood
05-26-2005, 10:13 AM
OK.

So we're having all these AO days. And we're playing speedball.
I was thinking, how many of you would be interested in an AO Scenario game? I think it would be awsome.

http://roguepaintball.com/Galleries/recaction/index.htm
These pictures don't even cover the half of what the feild has. 80+ Acres. Of course usually most of that isn't used, everyone usually sticks to around the bunkers and forts. But props and missions will lead to the areas beyond.

I've played in a scenario game a couple years ago here that had 200+ people and it was a blast. If we pull together a bunch of AOers and the usual local players, we could have a pretty awsome game planned.

Just want to see if anyone would even be interested before I started to plan it at all.

So what ya'll think?

MicroMiniMe
05-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Kinda helps to know what state it would be in.

Jaan
05-27-2005, 12:59 AM
Kinda helps to know what state it would be in.
Well, looking at the link this is the home page:

http://roguepaintball.com

It's in Maine.

Eric Of Extreme Measures
05-28-2005, 12:21 AM
Hey this is a great thread, and i hope it goes well. But and I mean But, this was tried at the AONE and NO ONE wanted to start a game. Dave Painter , the owner, let me have his woods fields for a game and was going to let me and Joey put hte story line together.

I have put games together before and this would have been fun and easy for us to do. the guys couldnt even come up with a story line and would even stay on track on the thread. Out Team is all Woods ball, We play Speen ball to keep up on skill, but we are a WoodsBall team and we are going places.

Good luck and I hope you get Farther than we did trying to get this off the ground...

If you can organize somthing, and it doesnt interfere with our schedule, we will be there in a minute....
Keep us informed and visit our site for our schedule and see what we are up too.

WWW.TeamExtremeMeasures.com

Eric and the Team

Wheelman
05-28-2005, 01:27 AM
Will, hell of an idea. If we could get something together for this it would be great, of course then we'd have to get people to show up :rolleyes:, Sorry your idea didn't work out Eric, now I look back on it I shouldn't have been so indifferent about it myself (would have been more fun than the speedball) Unfortunatley it seems like RPP may not be up and running this year due to major renovations of the field. Apprantly all play is going on at the Aasylum right now and OPS-6 in August isn't even a guarentee anymore, but my fingers are crossed cuz I love to have the guys from Extreme Measures up here for one sometime.

Here is a link for the OPS-6 Thread, event may or may not take place, I'm gonna try to get down to talk to Kirt Sunday and find out what's up with the park and see about recruiting some volenteers should he need them.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=176018

Eric Of Extreme Measures
05-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Hey Guys it was blast to hang out with you all, and like we say, where there's paint, we will throw it!

Name hte place and if we have the time, we will be there!!!

This team has many resources to get games rolling and we want to play all the time.

Please try and get down to the AVP game in June here in CT, i know it is far, but we will be camping, for free, and it will be a blast. we will ensure that it will be inexspensive and fun for you guys...

At least try to do what you can...

Be sure to add Mark and I to your Buddylists

Mark is Maroger AOL AIM
and mine is malonepi

Eric

Soopa Villain17
08-20-2005, 02:14 PM
up :confused:

Resurection
08-20-2005, 03:25 PM
I would like to put out there that a handful of mag folks in the central florida area will be playing at the end of year Wayne's World game. It's the first weekend of December.