PDA

View Full Version : Klamath Falls Oregon players

Santos
11-26-2001, 10:34 PM
My son and I just moved to Klamath Falls and are looking to people to play with.

Thanks
David Santos
[email protected]

Miscue
11-26-2001, 11:29 PM
BlackVCG is in that area.

Drew
11-26-2001, 11:48 PM
Hi Dave!

Welcome to Oregon!

We have a new field up and running in Medford, contact Dave @ SPLATT paintball (541)770-3232 for game times and pro shop needs, you can also contact me, we play every weekend and welcome new players from anywhere

[email protected]
[email protected]

Lentz
11-27-2001, 12:36 AM
hey dave has a new field were at i was gonna go up there this summer and play. is dave throwing any tournys lately. fill me in i love playing at fields ran by dave hes a great guy.

Oregon_pb_
11-27-2001, 01:23 AM
We got a large group of players that play here in the Roseburg Area (bout an hour north of Grants Pass lil farthur for medford for those who don't know). We try and hit all the tournaments in Oregon (ones we can afford and the promoters aren't trying to jack us for our money), we play every 2 weeks at least, alot of times every weekend on Sat.

If you guys know of a Tournament going on, could ya email me?

BlackVCG
11-27-2001, 02:42 PM
I live right in Klamath Falls on the OIT campus. Right now I'm not playing or have any of my gear with me, because I'm focusing on school and being that it's lately been about 10 degrees outside, it's not the greatest paintball weather.

Currently there are no outdoor fields that I know of in K. Falls, however I do believe there is an indoor field somewhere in town. I've never been there, so I can't provide anymore information. We are starting a paintball club on campus, so we'll be building a field and getting an established club. Only two more weeks until I go home for the month break, but I'll be back next term and probably have some of my gear with me.

I'll keep in touch and when I know of a time that I'll be playing or other people from the school will be, I'll let you know.

Santos
11-27-2001, 07:44 PM
Black,

Where is the indoor field in K Falls? Do you have any info on it.

Thanks
David Santos

Drew
11-28-2001, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Lentz
hey dave has a new field were at i was gonna go up there this summer and play. is dave throwing any tournys lately. fill me in i love playing at fields ran by dave hes a great guy.

hey Lentz, we will be holding tourneys as soon as possible, we are still ironing out the details for the club and should have more info in the coming weeks.

Santos
12-01-2001, 04:26 PM
I was hoping to find anyone else in the area. Thanks for the info on Splatt paintball in Medford. Is anyone playing currenly with the weather like it is. I am nuts, if anyone is playing in the snow and cold I am there.

Does anyone know of someone around that can fill HPA tanks? (other than Medford).

Thanks
David Santos
[email protected]

Oh, this could be a good site for Oregon

http://www.paintballoregon.com/

BlackVCG
12-01-2001, 06:53 PM
David- I really have no info on the indoor field. I heard this from some other people and have yet to come in contact with them again. If I do find any info, I will promptly send it your way. Definitely too much snow out there to be playing outside.